Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday (495 Views)

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams / Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday by Upritman(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Popular Edo-born Politician known for his funny and trumpeting grammar, Patrick Obahiagbon is 60 years old today.

The former member of Nigeria's House of Representatives was born on 12th April 1960.

The Legal Practitioner and former Chief of Staff to then Governor Adams Oshiomole, in a post on his Facebook page to celebrate his birthday wrote:

"I thank the inscrutable great Geometrician of the universe for allowing of the sun to announce a new day and thus making me a year older this natal day.

Who be me and who I be if not for Baba,the great Architect of the universe?

Baba,me your forever small "pickin",stretch out my two hands to the East, from whence commeth the greater light and I say Gloria In Excelsis Deo and I say Deo Gratias and I say Deo Confidimus and I say Deo Optimo Maximo and I say Deus Caritas Est and I say Deus Lux Mea Est and I say Deus Spes Nostra.....Service,Humility,Love and Compassion shall be mine all my life Deo Volente...."

Congratulations to Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon.

Happy Birthday Sir.

© https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/04/12/popular-edo-politician-with-earthquaking-grammar-celebrates-60th-birthday/

Re: Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday by Nwodosis(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Grammars that couldn't return him back to the Senate House! Happy Birthday to him.
Waiting for his birthday grammars that him alone will understand.
Re: Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday by Joelbm631(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy birthday sir, long life and more grammatical gramatologies to ur vocabulary.
Re: Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
*I HAVE BEEN WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR PATRICK OBAHIAGBON'S OPINION ON COVID-19. AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW, THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT*

"This Coronavirus pandemic is a miasma of a deplorable apotheosis, a UFO of a hemorrhaging plutocracy, with Han descent or Chinese orifice, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescences of mobocracy.

How can the universe run beserk in a topsy turvy fashion that the utopian projections of public splendour and humongous military accoutrements and armaments of the so called developed nations have fizzled out as an expired bazooka?

Who bails the cat? How are the mighty fallen and what deities or terra ferma chichidos can be responsible for this anathema?

With all this termagant ossifying proclivities of abracadabra in the toga of unpatented chemical concoctions being brandished as cures and panacea, the terra ferma is headed for avoidable oblivion.

How come even our academically knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum?

It is not yet uhuru.

To your tents Oh Isreal...Que Sera Sera."
Re: Popular Edo Politician With Earthquaking Grammar Celebrates 60th Birthday by sapientia(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
HBD sir

(1) (Reply)

Salah Celebration Amid Lockdown / A Growing List Of Stimulus Packages By Countries. / Playing Politics With Corona Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.