Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration (2456 Views)

Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food / Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Paxie55: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sha take one while i eat the remaining one grin
Haha. Dalu.(Thanks) grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Froshloaded: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mama princess will be the one cooking easter food so we await your food o grin
Okay!!
Sha don't laugh, once I post it
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by 24kmagic: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
This Corona no try walai.

Today weh I want go pepper them slay queens for church with my new cloth weh I sew, Corona just fvck me up.

No wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Petyprincess(f): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay!!
Sha don't laugh, once I post it
I respect people that post their real food not fakers like some people that steal pictures to entice us on food section grin So let's see nd commend you if you should make a mistake we will correct you politely,no one is perfect! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
24kmagic:
This Corona no try walai.

Today weh I want go pepper them slay queens for church with my new cloth weh I sew, Corona just fvck me up.

No wahala sha

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Moji12(f): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Life saver since 1402 grin
Happy Easter especially to our Medical.practitioner in the front line.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by doctore212(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
OP , why u come dey lie naa. You download picture from Internet say na ur easter celebration food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by doctore212(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
HYMENAIOS:

Maka Y?

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nothing
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by 2dice01: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
PureGoldh:
Na Garri wey I soak dx morning...Praying for better day(s) ahead
wait na Honey you put inside so?

I havent try that stuff before

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Froshloaded: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mama princess will be the one cooking easter food so we await your food o grin
This is it ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Petyprincess(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

This is it ma
Wow!! I will give u 7/10 you know why i wnt give you 10/10
Your foods looks like real jollof rice with fried roasted chicken bt presentation makes me duduct three marks bt trust me you tried! Infact i was expecting something else bt you surprised me grin I was also bad in food presentation until i started checking food section nd i haven't gotten better bt I'm trying grin bt trust me for a student you did pretty well infact I'm impressed!
It pretty obvious you will get better in time!
Your presentation looks neat,no underground dirt or something else bt it will looks better next time when you snap with natural sunlight smiley
Above all you I'm impressed!! Keep it up!
#honestreview

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Froshloaded: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow!! I will give u 7/10 you know why i wnt give you 10/10
Your foods looks like real jollof rice with fried roasted chicken bt presentation makes me duduct three marks bt trust me you tried! Infact i was expecting something else bt you surprised me grin I was also bad in food presentation until i started checking food section nd i haven't gotten better bt I'm trying grin bt trust me for a student you did pretty well infact I'm impressed!
It pretty obvious you will get better in time!
Your presentation looks neat,no underground dirt or something else bt it will looks better next time when you snap with natural sunlight smiley
Above all you I'm impressed!! Keep it up!
#honestreview
Awwwn cry kiss
Lalasticl.ala come and take our thread to the promise FP

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Benjamin4388(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

This is it ma
With trophy beer.. hashtag getting tipsy on the meal..ABI watx the combo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Fidelismaria: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
More pictures na
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Froshloaded: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Benjamin4388:

With trophy beer.. hashtag getting tipsy on the meal..ABI watx the combo
grin grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by durubennie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by PureGoldh(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
2dice01:
wait na Honey you put inside so?

I havent try that stuff before

Lwkmd...Na honey bro ....if you ever get to taste it...you no go ever like to use Refined sugar again
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by 2dice01: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
PureGoldh:

Lwkmd...Na honey bro ....if you ever get to taste it...you no go ever like to use Refined sugar again
Will try it tomorrow bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Liposure: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Await the picture from Chef Frosh wink
Cooking Modified Food don ready oo Petyprincess
yummy

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Liposure: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
durubennie:
grin
yummy
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Liposure: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
HYMENAIOS:

ah madam. U are very very wicked. See d scintillating meal u prepared. Am hungry. Nice one
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by mistercharles: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
2dice01:
Will try it tomorrow bro cheesy
there's still sugar in the honey... If you leave it open ants will still go for it
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Froshloaded: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Liposure:
yummy
Thanks
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by 2dice01: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
mistercharles:
there's still sugar in the honey... If you leave it open ants will still go for it
Wetin I go finish asap

Ant ain't getting any taste of it
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Na Garri wey I soak dx morning...Praying for better day(s) ahead
Nice...I love the honey on top

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration by PureGoldh(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nice...I love the honey on top

Thank you very much.....If you need it....you can holla me...Na wetin I dey deal On

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Almost Finishing The Meal, You See This / Check Out This Unbelievable Bole And Fish Cake (photos) / Where To Buy Soup In Lagos (mainland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.