Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” (1790 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Will Smith Is Close To Tears As He Reveals Relationship With First Son Trey / Rihanna Reveals Relationship Status With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatherdmw Reveals Relationship Status With Model Eva “evss” by spunky425(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020

Raving Instagram comedian, FatherDMW has revealed the relationship status between himself and model Eva Akpio aka Evss.

The duo have been seen regularly in live video, with FatherDMW breaking down in tears one day as she says she wants to FaceTime her boyfriend.

However in a new chat with TribuneNG, the comedian revealed both of them are friends but he doesn’t mind where the relationship might go as she (Eva) is a lovely woman.

See chat;

“Your live Instagram video with popular model Eva has literally set tongues wagging. Many are saying there is more to the video than meet the eye. What is really going on between you two?

All I can tell you is that Eva and I are best of friends. She cares about me and I do too.

See more below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/04/fatherdmw-reveals-relationship-status-with-eva-evss/

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Onyemuwa Goes Of On Caller Wants Women To Endure Abusive Marriage / I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach – Nengi / "I'm Not Your Mate" - Bbnaija Star, Boma Brags As He Arrives New York, USA (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.