Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians (905 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, wants Nigeria’s poor to be well taken care of in the face of the raging Coronavirus pandemic.

Tinubu, in his Easter message, says the stipends for the poor should be increased and the number of those currently receiving stimulus be widened.

“We must be ready to increase stipends to the poor. We do this by widening the net, substantially increasing the number of recipients of anti-poverty stipends,” he says.

He is also of the view that in the event of the pandemic causing economic trouble, government “must be willing to freeze payment of certain consumer-related private debts.”

He adds: “Evictions, foreclosure and light and water cut-offs might have to be suspended. “Suspension or partial reduction of payment of school fees for our most indigent families must be considered (that is when schools reopen) while government offers temporary support to the schools themselves.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-tinubu-seeks-enhanced-stimulus-for-the-poor/

1 Like

Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by abobote: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2020
Good, they should increase the coverage and stop giving it to only ghost. At least a good number of people should testify of receiving it
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by sapientia(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Increase for the ghosts that received it.
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by sammyj: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
He should ask the FG to increase stipend to all Nigerians because we all have stomach!!
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Ventura1: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
The same manner his 2023 Presidential group were doling out 1K to useless youths

COVID-19: Tinubu's TNN Group Shares Money To Hungry Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZEFypb4pA
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by mamaafrik(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
All of you will be lynched when the chips are down,na hunger go force Nigerians to revolt las....las,soldiers self go shoot tire and remember the lands and seas and air are locked now.
Se una talk say una no well ni.
Eefeeku
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Herdsmen: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Df
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Lagosfinder(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
on point sir
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Ukwa1: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Igboman From Anambra State I Want To Use To This Opportunity To Laud The Highly Intelligent, Well Analysed Pontifications Made By The Jagaban Of Africa, The Most Influential African Politician Of Our Time. Like Messi And Ronaldo, I Am Very Lucky, Honoured, Pleased And Happy To See Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Politik During My Life Time. Tinubu Has The People Of Lagos State And By Extension Nigeria At Heart And This Is The Reason Why He Has Come Out Publicly Even In The Face Of Fulani Domination To Demand The Rights Of Nigerians. Tinubu Is Without Doubt A Presidential Material And I Want To Say That On Behalf Of The Good, Loving, Peaceful People Of The Southeast, We Will Come Out Enmass To Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu As President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Come 2023.
[/s]
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by mcmbonu: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2020
2023 Loading
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Africana1123(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
All I know is that this man can’t be our president 2023 coolbaba want to become president and his son want to become Lagos state governor, selfish people embarassed
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Yanmiriflathead: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
N
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
lock down is not we Nigerians
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Ukwa1: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
what if it happens

Africana1123:
All I know is that this man can’t be our president 2023 coolbaba want to become president and his son want to become Lagos state governor, selfish people embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't believe there is a poor man or woman in Nigeria.If tinubu is not stealing money that is meant for everyone there won't be poor Nigerians.
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Africana1123(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
And ur suffer continue,I know the 20k as blind you from saying truth total rubbish undecided
hisexcellency34:
what if it happens

Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Rapmoney(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
The crook nor get the interest of the masses at heart.
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by Covidodo: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Akanbi omo olodo ide
Re: Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's like Buhari listen to Tinubu's advise

(1) (Reply)

We Are More Worried About Kano's Surge - FG Reveals / Biography Of Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu, The Kogi Woman On Buhari's Ministerial Sit / Buhari's Incapacitation Makes Office Of Chief Of Staff Too Powerful- Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.