Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ojo Local Government Relief Package - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojo Local Government Relief Package (1132 Views)

MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojo Local Government Relief Package by mztamautin(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Ojo Local government relief package...
Happy Quarantine ;DOjo Local government relief package...
Happy Quarantine

Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
What percentage of the population receive the package?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
What percentage of the population receive the package?
Good ?.....
Because na the same Ojo we dey oooo.....maybe only those at Olojo Drive and Iyana-iba.

All the same, at all..at all...na im bad pass. Kudos
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

Good ?.....
Because na the same Ojo we dey oooo.....maybe only those at Olojo Drive and Iyana-iba.

All the same, at all..at all...na im bad pass. Kudos

True, I hope sai na people wey truly need am get am.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by mztamautin(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2020
The package is being disturbed with ticket, so without ticket you can't have it
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

True, I hope sai na people wey truly need am get am.
My bro.....you know to those at Alausa, animals live in Ojo LGA.

They only come during elections or when they want to bring down buildings for road construction.

We are not complaining here sha. Markets are still open, so God go help us, we no worry.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
mztamautin:
The package is being disturbed with ticket, so without ticket you can't have it
How do you get the ticket? I mean what are the requirements?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

How do you get the ticket? I mean what are the requirements?
I think it is a code you will send (I don't know if I can mention it here) which will pop out a form and at the end, you get a ticket number sent to you (which you will keep for authentication).
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

My bro.....you know to those at Alausa, animals live in Ojo LGA.

They only come during elections or when they want to bring down buildings for road construction.

We are not complaining here sha. Markets are still open, so God go help us, we no worry.

Glad to hear bro.

But we really have to look for a way to start holding those at the realm of power accountable. Those guys up there are just after there selfish interest with no actaul plan to help and improve the life of a common Nigerian.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by hupo: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
What a shame! Despite all the internal revenue generated from this local government.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

I think it is a code you will send (I don't know if I can mention it here) which will pop out a form and at the end, you get a ticket number sent to you (which you will keep for authentication).
Sounds legit and straight forward, which downside have you seen on it?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Glad to hear bro.
But we really have to look for a way to start holding those at the realm of power accountable. Those guys up there are just after there selfish interest with no actaul plan to help and improve the life of a common Nigerian.
My bro....no be today.

How do we go about it when we are neck-deep into partisanship and bigotry?

See as long as religion and ethnicity is a factor in our politics, we never will get it right. Forget story/
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
hupo:
What a shame! Despite all the internal revenue generated from this local government.
You know the reason or do you want me to say it!?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

My bro....no be today.

How do we go about it when we are neck-deep into partisanship and bigotry?

See as long as religion and ethnicity is a factor in our politics, we never will get it right. Forget story

So times I like to the patriotic and hopeful for a better Nigeria, but the issue is that we can't run from reality as suggested by the bolded part of your comment.

I believe the adoption of the state of residence should have some merit toward the right direction.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Sounds legit and straight forward, which downside have you seen on it?
It will be hijacked nah...normal!
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

So times I like to the patriotic and hopeful for a better Nigeria, but the issue is that we can't run from reality as suggested by the bolded part of your comment.

I believe the adoption of the state of residence should have some merit toward the right direction.
...that will still not work., I assure you.
What difference will it make!?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:
...that will still not work., I assure you.
What difference will it make!?

For one it would prevent the na my brother entitlement mentality.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

For one it would prevent the na my brother entitlement mentality
Have you not heard that some States even had to chase out civil servants who aren't from that State of Origin? Some has even served 20+ years.

Have you not heard that a woman in a particular SS state was denied to be CJ because she isn't from that State? Nonetheless, her father retired as a PS in that state, she had all her education in that State, and still married from State.

Have you not heard some people attacking a SW-Gov for picking a liaison officer in one of the LGAs who isn't from that geopolitical zone, nonetheless she had lived there almost all her life!?

Oppression is in our blood. We just like to live in affluence and see others become subordinates or suffer on the auspices of tiwan tiwan ni, o bu nke anyi.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

Have you not heard that some States even had to chase out civil servants who aren't from that State of Origin? Some has even served 20+ years.

Have you not heard that a woman in a particular SS state was denied to be CJ because she isn't from that State? Nonetheless, her father retired as a PS in that state, she had all her education in that State, and still married from State.

Have you not heard some people attacking a SW-Gov for picking a liaison officer in one of the LGAs who isn't from that geopolitical zone, nonetheless she had lived there almost all her life!?

Oppression is in our blood. We just like to live in affluence and see others become subordinates or suffer on the auspices of tiwan tiwan ni, o bu nke anyi.
My point exactly, if we make use of state of residence what would be excuse to do all those atrocities you mention up there?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

My point exactly, if we make use of state of residence what would be excuse to do all those atrocities you mention up there?
The laws you have now, do this set of leaders abide by it?NO

So why create new ones?
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
fergie001:

The laws you have now, do this set of leaders abide by it?NO

So why create new ones?
True, so what is good philosophy and mindset should one have over Nigerian government to avoid High blood pressure.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by fergie001: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

True, so what is good philosophy and mindset should one have over Nigerian government to avoid High blood pressure.
Mind your Business, Live a long life.

The problem in Nigeria isn't the laws, but the enforcement of those laws.

When the law says a thief should be prosecuted and jailed, and you now see that your Man-Friday is guilty, you do moya Iook away.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by oyawork: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by West1side: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
This OP is a liar.

I don't want to go tribal over this useless post, as mu h as we know that every Nigerian politician with the exception of none their is orchestrated motive behind some foolish soul showing rubbish online as palliative gotten from government.

Till this hour upon on the palliative shared in the East we have not seen a single pix of what any individual got. Personally, I know no one will get a grain of bean or rice from any of the 4 PDP governors in Igboland but anyone wanting to claim he or she was given palliative should show us where the LCDA representative handed over the food to them individually so we can judge who is lying or not instead of some fools taking pictures of the stuff they have in the house just to tarnish the image of lagos government.

mztamautin:
Ojo Local government relief package...

Happy Quarantine ;DOjo Local government relief package...

Happy Quarantine
Re: Ojo Local Government Relief Package by Justiceleague1: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
West1side:
This OP is a liar.

I don't want to go tribal over this useless post, as mu h as we know that every Nigerian politician with the exception of none their is orchestrated motive behind some foolish soul showing rubbish online as palliative gotten from government.

Till this hour upon on the palliative shared in the East we have not seen a single pix of what any individual got. Personally, I know no one will get a grain of bean or rice from any of the 4 PDP governors in Igboland but anyone wanting to claim he or she was given palliative should show us where the LCDA representative handed over the food to them individually so we can judge who is lying or not instead of some fools taking pictures of the stuff they have in the house just to tarnish the image of lagos government.

Smh.. you need help!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Politician And Pastor Kenebi Okoko Actually Dead / We Demand The Whereabouts Of VP Yemi Osibanjo, YUF Fume's / Femi Adeshina :old Sins Have Long Shadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.