Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Please How Can She Get Her Money Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Can She Get Her Money Back (249 Views)

Buy An Essay From Us And You Can Always Use Money Back Guarantee / Prepare SAP C_HANATEC_16 Questions With 100% Success And Money-back Guarantee / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can She Get Her Money Back by Mrshape: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2020
This money I was just discussing with a woman our I mistakingly recharge someone two days ago.

She said she did so about three months back, it was are last money she decided to transfer it to her other account so that she can travel and get somethings for the family,

When the bank called the recipient, the person begin shouting at them, that he did not send anyone to send him money that he is not giving them back the money, after much begging up to this moment he has not refund the money.

Although it is small money #5000 but to the elderly woman that money is big, she said that day they did not eat in her house.

Please how can she get back her money?
Re: Please How Can She Get Her Money Back by Tina001(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
The Money is gone. 3months ago? It's long overdue, let her just forget about it which I am sure she has, you are the one raising the issue again. Both of you should forget abh the money and move on.

Some people are heartless and wicked sha, that guy just spent som1 last money without empathy, that's not fair. The wrath of the Lord will surely visit him one day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Chance For Me? / Police Officer Allegedly Kills A 500 Level UNIZIK Law Student / False Vaccination In Nigeria And Their Secret Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.