Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them (54334 Views)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by BlackboiNero(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
A friend told me about this yesterday. She said the robbery happened for two consecutive days and nothing happened...and we voted for change... Well breeze don blow from every angle and we know we don't have anything eg:

1. Security= Zero
2. Health Care= Zero
3. Light/Power= Zero
4. Good Road= Zero
5. Education= Zero
6. Future for Children=Zero
7. Food Bank= Zero
8. Emergency Response=Zero
9. Pension/Gratuities= Zero
10. Hope4Nigerians=Hopeless/Zero

Meanwhile some idiots will never learn. They will still vote them in when next they have the opportunity...same people, same idiots...same results again and again and again. Nigeria is not cursed, it's the idiots inside that is cursed... grin grin grin tongue
Oga all politicians are dsame. APC o, PDP o, ATP o, OTP o, name it. They lack ideas and leadership qualities. Just how to favour themselves with the country's money, that's all they can offer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
audio 200 man

who counted den?

by d way human beings are so heartless, how can u Rob people who are going through hell to survive this lockdown. Corona fall on dem all. BEASTS

They are over 200 sef, if you know the number of communities they invade at same time

Na every area don dey wait for dem to showcase their talents now around Sango ota

3 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Skepticus: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
It was bloody at the other side close to my area... Youth came out en masses to make sure some of those guys terrorizing the community were caught...

They were beaten blue black... Those robbers also injured residents of the community cry

Where is the location where these thieves were beaten?
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by RexTramadol1: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Patrioticman007:
"Many residents said they had resorted to keeping vigils and making bonfires to secure their communities from the hoodlums which they said numbered about 200".

We need to investigate these stories more closely, due to rampant fake news. How can homeboys defend their community against 200 armed hoodlums without a battle happening ?. At least not having over fifty persons causalities.
The proper questions to ask is who benefits from these fake news ?.

Depends on the numerical strength of the community

And in this case all communities are keeping watch, any pim in one community, others kipin watch will join dem and put the robbers in the middle
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Skepticus: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
audio 200 man

who counted den?

by d way human beings are so heartless, how can u Rob people who are going through hell to survive this lockdown. Corona fall on dem all. BEASTS

You and those who liked your comment are all fools.

The thieves operating in these areas move in droves from 50 up to 200 individuals. Most are member of certain cult groups with other individuals as an extension of it.

You don't want to be in the shoes of those living in Ado Odo Ota and Ifo Local Government right now.

5 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Orubebe01: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Seun360:
Truth be told, Yourba land na home of TOUTs.
True talk

2 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'll just go to the market and buy a cutlass too, keep it under my bed. Just incase some basterd wants to misbehave
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Chatflick(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
I heard it from a friend too. The news is legitimate. Nigeria my country
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by fatymore(f): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
As witnessed by a resident, Agege pero bustop was attacked yesterday around 10pm and before the attack phcn seized light..

We ran like mad...thank God for youth, soldiers and police intervention

2 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
The same people who voted change and next level.
Those who claim to be most educated. I can see overeducated hudlooms everywhere.

When you look at your chest only, you cannot learn.

Let them continue voting based on hate and bigotry. Na we all dey suffer am

Na wa o.
Sadly they will never learn.

6 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Dollabiz: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
elshaddai
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by colestephan86: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
As witnessed by a resident, Agege pero bustop was attacked yesterday around 10pm and before the attack phcn seized light..

Pero , my grandmother house is there , what street precisely.
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by zekepio(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very scary stuff embarassed
This was my conversation with a friend last night

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Kayharry(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Seun360:
Truth be told, Yourba land na home of TOUTs.
sharap and talking nonsense where tout no dey for naija ? Una go just dey talk rubbish .

2 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by zionmde: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Skepticus:

You and those who liked your comment are all fools.

The thieves operating in these areas move in droves from 50 up to 200 individuals. Most are member of certain cult groups with other individuals as an extension of it.

You don't want to be in the shoes of those living in Ado Odo Ota and Ifo Local Government right now.
oga wise man
did u number dem?
are they exactly 200?
did I say they are not up to?

na so foools like u dey jump into conclusion

3 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by holina: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
INSTEAD OF D ROBBERS TO CHANNEL THEIR BANDITRY TO D LEADERS. NA STILL WE WE DEM DEY DISTURB

3 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Str8talk21: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
A friend told me about this yesterday. She said the robbery happened for two consecutive days and nothing happened...and we voted for change... Well breeze don blow from every angle and we know we don't have anything eg:

1. Security= Zero
2. Health Care= Zero
3. Light/Power= Zero
4. Good Road= Zero
5. Education= Zero
7. Food Bank= Zero

Meanwhile some idiots will never learn. They will still vote them in when next they have the opportunity...same people, same idiots...same results again and again and again. Nigeria is not cursed, it's the idiots inside that is cursed... grin grin grin tongue

The major part of d idiots in d Southern Nigeria that voted d vegetable into office are the Yolobas from d Southwest region all because their son was the Vice-president, apparently used and dumbed making him d king of d useful idiots in Southwest.

I am not talking about the already established zombies in the Northern Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by lexxyrule(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
zionmde:
audio 200 man

who counted den?

By the way, they would exceed 200.

Two days ago, it was a strategic and coordinated attack in about 10 different areas at the same time. They call them "one million gang". I've known they existed since. Seems they originated from agbado or Agege

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by lekonso: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

1. Security= Zero
2. Health Care= Zero
3. Light/Power= Zero
4. Good Road= Zero
5. Education= Zero
7. Food Bank= Zero

Who voted for the idiots, they rigged the last 2019 elections
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Mineisgrace(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
They came prepared

1 Like

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Shellsploit: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
colestephan86:

Pero , my grandmother house is there , what street precisely.

Adeyemi, abokore and Adebayo street
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
dingbang:
I'll just go to the market and buy a cutlass too, keep it under my bed. Just incase some basterd wants to misbehave

grin grin grin na only you wan fight 50 guys? U be Samson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Jostoman: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:
This can't be caused by hunger
so it's cause by what oga?
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Jostoman: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Akanoaaa:
That's bad and all blames to our useless and selfish government.

Meanwhile;

All of you should send me 1k each or else I will tell the federal government that we are more than 20 here grin

Say No To Social Gathering!!
infact they are more than useless
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by airminem(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifako ijaiye, ojokoro, meiran, alakuko, kola, jankara, adura, ajala area. All these areas in LAGOS along abeokuta express way, is being terrorised by criminals elements for the past 10days now. sad
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
fiercehillz:
Where is Amotekun���

Some gomina were putting on leopard attire to sign some documents.
Lol very funny
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by JBoss25(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
It was bloody at the other side close to my area... Youth came out en masses to make sure some of those guys terrorizing the community were caught...

They were beaten blue black... Those robbers also injured residents of the community cry
that last picture is really graphic wtf
Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
zekepio:
Very scary stuff embarassed
This was my conversation with a friend last night

So, what happened next after the bang on her gate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
Not only Ogun and Lagos, even Ibadan this rascals wont let us sleep every night
The evil started from a evil list of poorest people that was targeted at voting pattern for 2019 polls. They used that list to classify poor people and blocked livelihood of hustlers legit and illegitimate ones.
Those agbero who no longer have buses to extort what do you think they will do. Ex criminals trying to turn the corner, what do you think they will do?
This is a direct result of failure from Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by xtremerules: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Budline1:

That last pic. GRAPHIC!!!!

Look at the last pic again. Its a make up effect

4 Likes

Re: 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.