Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out (1051 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Npower: Hajiya Umar Sadiya Farouq: Image Battered, Political Career Ruined, Nigerians not happy with her style of Management of NSIP

Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by TimmyA: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
You never shee shomething
Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by whemmytopsy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
The Economy is in shambles already... Mainstream workers won't be getting salary soon sef.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by Vulcanheph(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
What do you expect from the mistress/girlfriend of a tyrant.
Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by marrok: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stop Being Broke Learn How To Make Easy Money During This Lockdown

Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by enirock(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
The moment they remove Nsip from the office of the vp, I knew it wud b bastadised nd exploited. Too bad she's the face thats bearing the brunt while others are doing the looting
Re: Npower: Umar Sadiya- Heartless And Cancerous- Volunteers Voiced Out by Dreament(m): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Otenestbestyaho:
Npower: Hajiya Umar Sadiya Farouq: Image Battered, Political Career Ruined, Nigerians not happy with her style of Management of NSIP

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ogun State With Free Accommodation / Am Giving Out 200 Airtime To Everyone For Free / Teamace Is Hiring!!! Salary Upto 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.