Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man (2541 Views)

(video) Prostitute Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Cab Man For Money, Aft / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by newsmag: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
A sex worker who initiated a mild drama in Calabar, Cross River State’s capital allegedly confessed to lying against a cab man who picked her up.

The lady accused the man of reneging on their agreement of giving her N8k for a night, after reportedly being unsuccessful in her attempt to seduce him during the ride.

The incident attracted policemen who took them to a nearby police station where she confessed to lying against the man. According to the sex worker, she was broke and needed someone to fall for her scam.

https://newsmag.com.ng/prostitute-strips-to-her-underwear-allegedly-confesses-to-lying-against-a-cab-man-for-money-in-calabar-video/

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerians and public unclothedness of women sha.
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by Iyiataata92: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can anything beside f*ck ever come out of Calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by bmdmixer: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
read d news well

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
bmdmixer:
read d news well
Lol, I painfully did. She naked herself for wetin naw.

But I thought prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, can I prostitute report someone to the police for not paying her?
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by shazam47: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
can anything other than a dumb comments come out of Iyiataata92 ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by Ugochiboy: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
i doubt o, but anyway dem good for sometin sha

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by FatherBona: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
shazam47:
yes
More dumb comments

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by Ugochiboy: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
shazam47:
Any other Calabar in d house

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by Ugochiboy: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Na wetin dey sell be dat
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by bmdmixer: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Lol, I painfully did. She naked herself for wetin naw.

But I thought prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, can I prostitute report someone to the police for not paying her?
PROSTITUTION IS NOT A CRIME IN ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA AND POLICE CANNOT ARREST PROSTITUTES.* its a crime in North

https://learnnigerianlaws.com/prostitution-is-not-a-crime-in-all-parts-of-nigeria-and-police-cannot-arrest-prostitutes-daily-law-tips-tip-324-by-onyekachi-umah-esq-llm-aciarb-uk/

happy Easter
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
bmdmixer:
PROSTITUTION IS NOT A CRIME IN ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA AND POLICE CANNOT ARREST PROSTITUTES.* its a crime in North

https://learnnigerianlaws.com/prostitution-is-not-a-crime-in-all-parts-of-nigeria-and-police-cannot-arrest-prostitutes-daily-law-tips-tip-324-by-onyekachi-umah-esq-llm-aciarb-uk/

happy Easter
Someone on nairaland said that the problem with Nigeria is not our Law but the enforcement agencies.
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by mofeoluwadassah: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is that so cool
Re: Prostitute Strips To Her Underwear, Allegedly Confesses To Lying Against A Man by TheSourcerer: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Is that so cool
hmm this is suspicious hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Mad Man Who Climbed High Tension Wire In Ghana. / Boko Haram: Rescued Chibok School Girls Wear New Look In New Photos / Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.