Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! (4942 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Surface11(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
comfort ndidi nwachi is a bloodly scammer
She scammed me. She works with some WhatsApp tv channel, claiming to sell registered and hacked Android applications. Once you made payment she will block you off on WhatsApp. Below is her bank details and Phone numbers. Beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry

And the scammer doesn't have a username here?

4 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
How u can pay money to a stranger you met here still baffles me.

24 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Makavelli25: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is bad Real bad
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by directonpc(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pele
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by josen16322(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
very simple goto d bank she is usin and complain about wat she did 2u and i tink dey will fish her out becos her pics and address is in d bank wink
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by FatherBona: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
DominusPrime:
Its a risk, honest people still exist on this platform and it delights me each time I meet them notable mention is Certified007.

Sadly, a percentage are scammers who always leave a bitter tale in your mouth after crossing paths with you and I wonder why anyone will do that. So as a precaution, do business with usernames on this platform that are @least 4years old.

16 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
FatherBona:

Its a risk, honest people still exist on this platform and it delights me each time I meet them notable mention is Certified007.

Sadly, a percentage are scammers who always leave a bitter tale in your mouth after crossing paths with you and I wonder why anyone will do that. So as a precaution, do business with usernames on this platform that are @least 4years old.
True. There are a lot of legit guys here. It's just these few rogues that make one sceptical about doing business here

3 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by shogsman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
josen16322:
very simple goto d bank she is usin and complain about wat she did 2u and i tink dey will fish her out becos her pics and address is in d bank wink
Because of 3k,his transport money alone could cover that and he'll have to spend times 5 of the money during the process,he should count his loss and move on
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
shogsman:

Because of 3k,his transport money alone could cover that and he'll have to spend times 5 of the money during the process,he should count his loss and move on
Or go to the bank to ensure that she doesn't scam anyone else again... I am sure someone counted their loss and moved on, that was why he got played too... And so will many more if nothing is done.

5 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by DesChyko: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
shogsman:

Perhaps this is a problem.
Once evidence is provided, the system should bear the costs of investigation and enforcement.
Just look at this comment.
3k by 100 people is 300 thousand naira.

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nickshrapnel: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why do you want to buy an hacked application?

6 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Why do you want to buy an hacked application?

My thoughts exactly. Hacking is illegal and those hackers are scamming the real owners of the app. The OP got burnt in an illegal deal, there's nothing reporting to bank or Police will solve in this case.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by mannatech: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
The hacked app most of these Whatsapp TV admin guys claim to peddle are fake apps from baron betting to hacked Netflix app.

It will never benefit you. And na mostly small boys dey run these tvs
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by treasuremi1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
It' was definitely an illegal deal. Scammer got scammed in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Northmall:

My thoughts exactly. Hacking is illegal and those hackers are scamming the real owners of the app. The OP got burnt in an illegal deal, there's nothing reporting to bank or Police will solve in this case.
He was wrong... But the fact that you stole from a thief doesn't make you right.

3 Likes

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

He was wrong... But the fact that you stole from a thief doesn't make you right.

Your argument is valid. I'm just saying he can't get help from his bank or the Police because of the nature of that 'transaction'.
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Northmall:

Your argument is valid. I'm just saying he can't get help from his bank or the Police because of the nature of that 'transaction'.
They will... Because a crime was committed. He will be discouraged from ever transacting in such business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Surface11:
She scammed me. She works with some WhatsApp tv channel, claiming to sell registered and hacked Android applications. Once you made payment she will block you off on WhatsApp. Below is her bank details and Phone numbers. Beware.

Please once Easter is over, work into her bank and report at the fraud desk

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by MrBONE2(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Northmall:

grin

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm... Using hacked apps is illegal(piracy)
OP your matter is like someone trying to buy cocaine and got swindled.
I wonder how such will be reported to the police.
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by dyfaze: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Op. You want to buy Hacked App which is Illegal and got scammed in the process. Jamba ta fun Jambara niyen. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
A simple google search and you could have downloaded the app for free. Pure stupidity!

You want to buy an app that you can later share to your friends for free. No brain at all. You have passed mugu-19 class one. The next scammer is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Millz404(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2020
DominusPrime:
I have done jobs here for people that paid an advance... Not everybody here is a scammer
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by nduprincekc(m): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Please drop the scammer number...

And which hacked app are you are trying to buy ?

Netflix abi baron

Surface11:

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Millz404:

I have done jobs here for people that paid an advance... Not everybody here is a scammer
Yes I've realised that. But one still has to find a way to know the scammers from the authentic guys cos they always sound the same.
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by NigeriaBam: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Hmmm... Using hacked apps is illegal(piracy)
OP your matter is like someone trying to buy cocaine and got swindled.
I wonder how such will be reported to the police.
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Surface11(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
nduprincekc:

Please drop the scammer number...

And which hacked app are you are trying to buy ?

Netflix abi baron

08052002178, VPN app sir
Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by EnterpriseMan: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Or go to the bank to ensure that she doesn't scam anyone else again... I am sure someone counted their loss and moved on, that was why he got played too... And so will many more if nothing is done.

The bank won't do anything except you go through the police in which case you will spend more than necessary. Speaking from experience. 3k is little. mine was 60k and all UBA could tell me was never pay money to strangers without seeing them. went to the police, after the whole process was explained, i just forgot about it and pray i never fall into their hands again. Scamming you fellow Nigerian is a line you do not cross when you know how the country is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by crestedaguiyi: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

Hope you are not dominion191 cos that one scammed 220k last year August.

He has many monikers here

1 Like

Re: Comfort Ndidi Nwachi Is A Scammer!!!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Hope you are not dominion191 cos that one scammed 220k last year August.

He has many monikers here
Lmao...I'm not o. Same way i thought Dominique was my wife here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Prices Of These Phones Real? / Samsung Gave Me The Shock Of My Life / Settled. Everything has been resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.