Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital (24619 Views)

President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by ConnectedMan: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
D
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by todaynewsreview: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good one
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by SamgoldBaba: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God

Happy Easter everyone
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Afrocentric: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
May God be with him. And every other person with the disease. My people hunger want to finish us. No food for my children. 2891103674. Eco Bank
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Martinola(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God I like the man
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Sonoyom(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Updates are given on the health status of leaders in every part of the world except ............
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by luluman: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
realstars:
Good
Are you a dog?

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by oluwasegun007(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God.... A very transparent government.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by xcesspaschal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
virginboy1:
This are Leaders... Day to day update... smiley

Unlike here, Up till now, we don't know the status of Abba Kyari...what are they hiding self undecided

Don't you know what the Chinese re here for?
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
noblealuu:

His people all wished him well. Over here, they wish theirs death shocked

Not exactly, some people wished him bad.

One British railways union leader even wished him death, and a labour party official called his disease 'audio disease' (she was censured by her party for that though)

Here in Nigeria, politics brings out the worst in some people. Right from Obasanjo's time, people have often times wished evil on whoever is in charge. It's part of 'freedom of speech.' Sad, but freedom is freedom. Once upon a time, people weren't free to express themselves.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by michoim(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Congratulations on the way for him...he should be looking as in he is going to make it.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by executive12: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
noblealuu:

Because over here, your useless leaders keep their conditions secret from their people. Are you sure where your useless President is right now?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Delightful news
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Chrysz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
MissOpe:
I knew it
you knew what ma'am
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by ignis: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God he survived it.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Miracle1991: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Better man wey tell im people the truth abt himself .
No b here wey all the advisers for comot come talk say the president dey sleep and say im dey alright.
your problem is that you are expecting bad news from the presidency but God disappointed you.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even if you survive covid19, your longs will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Miracle1991: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
virginboy1:
This are Leaders... Day to day update... smiley

Unlike here, Up till now, we don't know the status of Abba Kyari...what are they hiding self undecided
Abba kyari is not an elected official he is just an appointee of the president.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
All praise to God above.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is good news smiley
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Flyingngel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991 post:

your problem is that you are expecting bad news from the presidency but God disappointed you.

I don't know how some of you reason.
Is there anywhere in my write up that I wish the president bad?
Or I am saying that the presidency shld come forward truthfully abt anything that concerns the president bearing in mind that he is a public property like the UK prime minister who came out immediately to intimate the Britons that he is sick.
Better read with understanding next time.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by perdollar(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
The Real Men of God are Doctors
Performing Miracles Since 18th century

Christians Should start paying Tithe To
Scientific Research Committee
haven't u heard that doctors cure but God heals. ewuuuuu
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by prestige101: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
My mind don rest, for days I was just scared of watching Aljazeera, BBC, and CNN....so I don't hear anything negative about him.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Ewedegubbler: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
for the crimes that you British committed against Africa and Nigeria precisely, May you go back to intensive care and never come back...
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by ofiko123(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
I pray he recovers on time...
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by juman(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good news.
Thank God.
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Princedapace(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
noblealuu:

Becus he is good to his people, he doesnt lie to them.. over here, they lie and loot us dry..

The leadership of this country has caused more death to her people more than the UK prime minister has caused to his own people.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by JoshTrillions(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
The Real Men of God are Doctors
Performing Miracles Since 18th century

Christians Should start paying Tithe To
Scientific Research Committee
Christians Should do what? shocked Definitely not Nigerian Christians..
People who will go through a painstaking but eventually successful surgery but would rather say "thank you" verbally to the doc and go pay offering to church, claiming that the doctor simply did his job and he was even useless cuz it was God that did the healing.. It's baffling..
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Harrynight(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God for his life smiley

They've been giving updates about this man from day 1 till dis today he's being discharged,
Our own Abba Kyari nobody knows his whereabout nor if he's still breathing or not!
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by JoshTrillions(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
xcesspaschal:

Don't you know what the Chinese re here for?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAAADDDD OOOOO!!!!
Wtf!!! I never even thought of that oo,, and its quite logical tbh..
Genie!! You deserve to share a chilled can of smirnoff wiv me here ryt now, i swear..
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by JoshTrillions(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I celebrate with you Ogbeni Boris Johnson.

Meanwhile Dis one wey NCDC never text me today , hope all is well?.. grin grin grin
Aunty coro is on easter break ni..All related activities must indulge accordingly..#Simple cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Troops Into Eastern Ukraine Separatist Provinces / South Africa Eases COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.