Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? (224 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / The Link Between New Eco Currency And The Mark Of 666 / Dstv Is Making The Easter Holiday More Exciting At An Extra Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? by TruthHurts100: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
The world celebrates Easter, the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. But what is the relationship between the Easter Rabbit and eggs with the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Pastors in the house, I'm sure you will not fail me.

If you also have an answer, please share.
Re: What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? by mymadam(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
TruthHurts100:
The world celebrates Easter, the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. But what is the relationship between the Easter Rabbit and eggs with the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Pastors in the house, I'm sure you will not fail me.

If you also have an answer, please share.

Here is the true answer:

https://www.nairaland.com/5782210/easter-sunday-what-easter-sunday
Re: What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? by spartan117(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
None.
Re: What Is The Link Between The Easter Rabbit, Eggs And The Resurrection Of Christ? by itsme01: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
simply put.. Romans and European simply lunched their Paganism into Christianity, after eliminating Jesus and most of his disciples .. this is why Isrealis and the real Jew have a population of 2% christianity

(1) (Reply)

If The Pandemic Ends Today, What Next? / Demystifying 1 Million Boys . / “can I Ask For Payment During Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.