Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans (1379 Views)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by Abdulazeez99: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
BREAKING!!! COVID19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings in Truck Loads of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans

The Leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Sunday redeem brought truckloads of food into his home state to be distributed among members of the secessionist group.

This is in a bid to help the members of the group who are forced to stay at home as a result of the total lockdown order by state governments.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that residents of Abia State are to continue to observe the COVID-19 lockdown in the state by another seven days beginning from April 8.

This is in a bid to curtail the spread of the deadly Wuhan-China disease, coronavirus.

Speaking on the development, Nnamdi Kanu said, “The second batch has arrived, the third batch will be delivered directly to a location in Anambra.

“Distribution to homes and families started yesterday and will continue until all vulnerable families are fed. I am not under any illusion that this is a very tiny drop in a mighty ocean but with the help of numerous Biafran philanthropists, few conscientious politicians and grace of God, Biafrans shall come through this hunger and pestilence stronger as a people and more united as a nation.

“We must be guided by our creed at all times and remember that our ability to defend those who cannot defend themselves is what makes IPOB unique,” Kanu
said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1347405/breaking-covid19-nnamdi-kanu-brings-truck-loads-food-distributed-homes-biafrans/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by Ivimilly: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is that so I could
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by Miracle1991: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hahahaaaa. You know what I mean.
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by SciLab: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one from Ohamadike.

Efulefus oya change the narrative and the goalpost. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by tayebest(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Una no dey taya hyping kanu? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by 9jabull: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
FAKE NEWS

Lol, what the looters you voted for failed to do is what his doing, the 3rd batch is coming.

#Mazi Nnamdi kanu is an #Odogwu.
#Odogwu no be guy name.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by masterflowx(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Another sign that he really love his people.

A bad day for oga Lai Mohammed and .

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by itsme01: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Audio
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by MrColdsweat: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
He's hated because he wants the freedom of his people from this British corporation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
I saw abakaliki rice written on those sacs

There is no proof that those images depict the rice bags nnamdi kanu sent to the east

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by godkiller(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
You are doing well.

I want a team of volunteers who would teach Nigerian youths solar panel production. We need to start a revolution.

Drop your whatsapp number and location.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by ebopee: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
AkeNathan:
I saw abakaliki rice written on those sacs

There is no proof that those images depict the rice bags nnamdi kanu sent to the east

You talk like a baby. Are they supposed to have Nnamdi written on the bags of rice. Those are locally made rice and is commendable that we patronize our own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by SouthNigerian: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is one of such leaders I look to emulate his passion & rigidity to lead.

Nice gesture by the Odogwu himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by 9jabull: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some people will go & hug live 330kva line on this IPOB relief materials to Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
What about other states or people who are parts of his group?
Well, let's say he knows what he is doing.
Commendable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by ChristineC: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
this is good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
FAKE NEWS

Bitter souls everywhere.....

People will eat it and be happy

While you will be on this forum crying blood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by yyba: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
truck load of expired rice to Igbos grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by oyatz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did well on this matter.

God bless him for this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by adadike(f): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
It is not fake news. It was shared today. Good job kanu. Thank you , I appreciate. It was shared among registered members. I am not a member but I sincerely appreciate his effort.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans by noleflendum: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ibos are born millionaires
Cownu can keep his expired food

(1) (Reply)

How Azikiwe Legalized Corruption In Nigeria / Gambari, Supported Killing of Saro-Wiwa, Annulment Of June 12,1993 election. / Why Are We Anambra Youths Docile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.