Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo (5516 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by myright: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can you see the coat of arm through his right ankle?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by uchaymart(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
The picture was edited
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by TarOrfeeek: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
They have been photoshop-ing this IDIOT since 2017.

Very senseless, senile, civil war relic that has cursed this country with endless strife.

20 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why stand on the coat of arm?

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by Seetto: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
myright:
Can you see the coat of arm through his right ankle?
Lamurdi cownu urine bad ghan angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by MZrapper(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
You guys are all foolish, and you don't miss out on opportunities to make that known.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by weyreypey: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
MZrapper:
You guys are all foolish, and you don't miss on out on opportunities to make that known.
How are you mzrapper?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by myright: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
hmm

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by ajani68: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Gooooooooood Observations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by richidinho(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lolz

The coat of arm is printed on the rug

What do you mean by Buhari's leg being transparent?

8 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by rusep: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some people have not been sleeping well since 2015.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by marrok: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stop Being Broke Learn How To Make Easy Money During This Lockdown

Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by Monqlokfbsb: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by SciLab: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Somebody remind me the name and trobe of buhari personal photographer in Aso rock. grin
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by ZAWs: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
I may not be a fan of Buhari, but ive learnt alot from his calmness.
Imagine kanu and his agents doing all manner of bullshit to the highest office in the land, yet he kept mute still.
Fayose did it, but at last he was left wondering.
You know what, Buhari may not be the best but please lets learn to respect his office.
Bottom line is..
Learn to be silent to some silly stuffs

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by noleflendum: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZAWs:
I may not be a fan of Buhari, but ive learnt alot from his calmness.
Imagine kanu and his agents doing all manner of bullshit to the highest office in the land, yet he kept mute still.
Fayose did it, but at last he was left wondering.
You know what, Buhari may not be the best but please lets learn to respect his office.
Bottom line is..
Learn to be silent to some silly stuffs
pig will always behave like pig
All aggressive idiotic jobless brothers from the land of causing trouble are PIGS

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by itsme01: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
cool

hahahahaa!! lets face fact Igbos love who they claim to hate, they love Buhari.. checking his pics and every inch of him

Kanu talks about Buhari more than plans to actualize Biafra, everytime buhari's picture appears online they are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by Throwback: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Has the OP pointed out anything intelligent or has he revealed anything that is worthy of note?

When hatred is deep rooted in the DNA, you begin to hallucinate and see whatever you desire to see.

OP needs rehabilitation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by verifiablefacts: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Seetto:
Lamurdi cownu urine bad ghan angry grin
roger that.
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by Princeston1(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

hahahahaa!! lets face fact Igbos love who they claim to hate, they love Buhari.. checking his pics and every inch of him

Kanu talks about Buhari more than plans to actualize Biafra, everytime buhari's picture appears online they are there

[/s]
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by shugabasbn: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why Baba is not wearing facemask
Re: Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo by omniwater: 1:45am On Apr 13, 2020
You all should go and read 'You can say that again' by JHC.

Why cant this guy give us live videos, as in visit hospitals, you know engage journalists on discussions , even every day advice to calm Nigerians during this trying times.

At least, i have seen many live videos from African presidents urging their citizens to stay calm and safe. Uganda president even demonstrated through some routine exercise we can do in our compounds, to keep us fit during this lockdown.

All we got from this one was edited pictures and videos to claim he still alive.

Exercise your brain people, you wont die.
It's a great thing to check out ideas without accepting them.
Be open minded.

(1) (Reply)

Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics / MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha / Pics: How Fayemi Made Atiku To Commission Uncompleted General Hospital - Fayose'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.