Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook (114022 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by anambraamaka: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sad
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
She does Longrich Networking.
Towards ending of last year so.many of the visited China where they're manufacturing Longrich I think that's where the were infected with the Corona virus shocked

May she Rest in Peace
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by saajus: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
How do we capture data in Nigeria? There may be some COVID-19 deaths that are not captured here because of our poor medical facilities and bad record taking.
ignis:
More Nigerians have died of COVID 19 in Diaspora than Nigeria. As a mathematician the puzzle is difficult to solve and understand.
We have more population of Nigerians here in Nigeria and have recorded just 10 deaths so far, considering the poor medical facilities here.
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
life goes on
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Farki: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Death doesn't look at anyone's face, religion, or lifestyle before taking them off this existence.

If all men will die after all, why take a swipe at religion alone??! Did you miss the part where she talked about the importance of healthy living, check up, and lifestyle modifications??!...

Making religion the whipping boy each and every time things go South in life is looking more and more cliché and unnecessary!!!

Religions have a habit of making things worse by attributing natural occurrences to supernatural causes then taking credit when scientists working in the background resolve them.

This leads to some people, in their arrogance, to avoid following guidelines that protect them because they feel that belief is all they need.

Worse still is the amount of falsehoods being touted as facts where opportunistic preachers abuse the fear and ignorance of the congregation to further blind compliance to their message.

Where researchers, governments and medical professionals who stopped them from going to their various places of worship are seen as the enemy because they would rather die or be left disfigured than admit their diety is not effective.

Am I saying all religions are like the above? No, but we can not deny their negative influence and opportunistic nature during times of crisis.

When this pandemic is all over, no right thinking individual should give praise to religions whose doors were closed and deities to which prayers fell on deaf ears, when others were working tirelessly to end the spread.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Opiletool(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
More Nigerians have died of COVID 19 in Diaspora than Nigeria. As a mathematician the puzzle is difficult to solve and understand.
We have more population of Nigerians here in Nigeria and have recorded just 10 deaths so far, considering the poor medical facilities here.
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.

I'm telling you. Those leaders who contracted this same virus in the UK are recovering despite their old age, yet ordinary people are dying. Prince Charles recovered, their prime minister is now stable.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Zodiac61(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is sad that she died.
However, she did pray to god.
Where was he? Asleep, maybe?
Why did he not listen to her prayers? Or did he have other plans for her?
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Solidtruth(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can someone please explain to me the lesson of her last post because after reading through, i think i'm even more afraid of this pandemic sad
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Digmygold: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rip beautiful soul.

This should be happening to devils like Ubunja not an angel.like you.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Rick9(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dis one pain me
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by lepasharon(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Too much God talk
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Ask4ibgirl: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
heartbraker:
Last Messages Of Chidinma Olajide Before She Died Of COVID-19

Since the world is being ravaged by the scourge of coronavirus, we have lost many souls.

Chidinma Olajide is one of those people who have lost their lives to Corona Virus. She died leaving her two liitle kids and husband. The last one is just six months old.

Chidinma did not just died, she left a message to all of us. In her words on her Facebook page, "

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157805909320071&id=517170070

She also shared her experience as she battled the disease. In her words.

"Until something happens especially to your health that’s when you realise how much God has been good to you.

The last 2 weeks + have been difficult to say the least but for God who watches over us who neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been unwell much less being admitted to the hospital but pneumonia tried it and God gave the doctors wisdom to know what to do. Imagine being unwell at a time like this, I answered question on coronavirus taya!

Pneumonia is one ailment I personally didn’t take seriously but I understand now how God preserved me. Pneumonia is a bacterial infection and not as a result of too much cold in the body.

If you’re looking for a woman powered by God’s grace, I am here. Father for the little things you do that I don’t see or may never know, Lord, I just want to say thank you.

Family , health is wealth. If you’re not doing regular checkups please do. If you have to get healthier with your diet, products, lifestyle in general please do. You can’t put a price on your health. Do your part to stay safe and healthy and let the promises of God be a shield over you and your family. " she concluded.

Chidinma Olajide died of COVID 19 in the UK some days ago.

She is from Imo State and she is among the Nigerians listed some days ago to have died of Covid19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/10/fg-releases-names-photos-of-13-nigerians-who-died-of-coronavirus-in-uk-us/amp/

Hi,

The Federal government made a mistake, and they have since removed her picture from this list because Chidinma did not die from COVID-19. If you read her post clearly, the wrote about how she had pneumonia. No where did she say she was suffering from SARS Cov 2 virus causing COVID-19 disease.
I know Chidinma story has touched you and many others before you that have posted about her and I chose to believe you meant well.
She was a very kind soul and my very good friend and I miss her everyday. So coming here and seeing this your post and Reading some of these comments has been very heart breaking, we ( her loved ones are still in mourning) . All I know is God has a plan for us all and just because you believe in God will not stop you from suffering or dying young. So let’s try and separate the two and leave my dearest Chidinma out of it too.

May the souls of those who have actually died rest in peace and my condolences to their loved ones too.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farki:

Religions have a habit of making things worse by attributing natural occurrences to supernatural causes then taking credit when scientists working in the background resolve them.

This leads to some people, in their arrogance, to avoid following guidelines that protect them because they feel that belief is all they need.

Worse still is the amount of falsehoods being touted as facts where opportunistic preachers abuse the fear and ignorance of the congregation to further blind compliance to their message.

Where researchers, governments and medical professionals who stopped them from going to their various places of worship are seen as the enemy because they would rather die or be left disfigured than admit their diety is not effective.

Am I saying all religions are like the above? No, but we can not deny their negative influence and opportunistic nature during times of crisis.

When this pandemic is all over, no right thinking individual should give praise to religions whose doors were closed and deities to which prayers fell on deaf ears, when others were working tirelessly to end the spread.

Good points sir... But, in this case, religion is not that different from science.

Both are prone to extremism, which is exactly what you pointed out... If religion is more prone or susceptible to abuse, that's probably because it is a lot easier and popular compared to science.

I personally don't see any reason why an objective and intelligent person can't accommodate both... I have done that quite successfully all my life, and will continue to do so... It's all about striking a balance, and giving credit where due...

If religion is justifiably limited, so is science... None of them has been able to fully explain everything happening now, or in the history of this universe as we know it.

At the end of the day, it's all about perception and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Ofieno(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
For those using this to judge God. Only God actually knows the full details of her walk with him. God is a God of principles. Man sees differently but God see the heart. RIP.

But that doesn't mean she couldn't have died while in right standing with God.

Leave her and let God.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by L1lma(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by alizma: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Corona virus is like death sentence in UK, the chances of survival in UK is very slim. It is like being 85% sure of death coming your way with 15% chance of surviving it. I think this is due to their weather. The best for anyone in high risk area of UK, who has alternative country to move to is to take his/her chance before it become too late.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is why I don't believe in the Christian God. Even prayers to this God is like 9ja bet. Its all luck no God involved.
why are we so focused on Death Rather than resurrection?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Yoruba and Igbo girls sha... After all the heavy wife price...Igbo amaka...RIP amaka ...Uk amaka... Quote & die amaka...
we don't roll like that here
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Blakjewelry(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.
My understanding is barring any other underlying sickness before, the disease is manageable but the spreading is very fast so when the number becomes to much there will be no more available man power and medical facilities to handle the case hence result to death. Right the numbers are still within our control hence the lockdown. Most of the these countries did not react on time
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
So sad, rip to her.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by dazzlingd(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
edoairways:

She is with the Lord. She is resting in peace while you wail

Will u like to go and rest in peace with God..
Though It is not cool debating religion on someone's death...

Respect the dead and her family
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by okoba1: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by edoairways: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will u like to go and rest in peace with God..
Though It is not cool debating religion on someone's death...

Respect the dead and her family
You and I will meet with the Lord soon, very soon.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by dazzlingd(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
edoairways:

You and I will meet with the Lord soon, very soon.

You are very stupid.....
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by edoairways: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are very stupid.....
Same with you
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by adebayo987: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rip... Heaven is your home!
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheSourcerer: 5:44am On Apr 14, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Believe me I cannot live this God, if you know the peace of mind I have because of this God eh..Just the way you are comfortable in what ever you believe.. Anything that gives you joy hold it tight. Am gonna hold my God tight and I promise if you try HIM you will testify, do not take because of fake pastor's and say there is no God..
if the messages are fake didn't that tell us there was no message to begin with? NoSender ?
And it's not because of the fake pastor I chose to disbelieve, but facts and logical reasoning would not let me worship a god or diety we have zero prove outside of the bibBi
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Zubi10(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=88378819]Your mumu dey run on diesel oh...heavy duty mumú na Im be your own [/quote I tot even your Jesus was crucified despite he pleaded with God not let the death come unto him..n yet he was crucified according to you guys.]
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Geofelix: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
hahn:
After overhyping God she still died. Damn

Obviously you're a nobody.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by gbengalawal: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2020
RIP
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by somebody1: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Or what? undecided

Please ask God that question
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by jaksmillioniar: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
tchidi066:
cry cryRest in peace beautiful namesake
as she marry Yoruba and happy will u do dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.