Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/2020 (144 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, April 13, 2020)

*PRAYERS FOR SELF*

READ: Philipians 4:6-9 (KJV); Memory Verse: Philippians 4:6

1. Bless the name of the Lord, thank Him for making you see this day, bless the Alpha and the Omega, give Him glory and adoration.

2. Father, destroy any form of sickness in my body and grant me divine health for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

3. Father, You said You would supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory; Lord, please fulfil Your promise and meet all my needs, in Jesus' name.

4. Father, help me to know You more, to love You more and to serve You better than ever before, in Jesus' name.

5. Father, empower me to perform great miracles and to win souls to Your kingdom more than ever before, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, open great doors for me, order my steps and help me to access all You have prepared for me, in Jesus' name.

7. Father, please keep evil far away from away from me and all my loved ones; Hide us in You at all times, in Jesus' name.

8. Father, as You ordered in the case of Haman and Mordecai, let my enemies fall into their own traps, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, smile on me today, let me see and enjoy Your favour every day of my life, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, every time I call on You, please answer me by fire, in Jesus' name.

11. Lord, like You prayed for Peter, please pray for me.

12. Your special prayer request.

I stand in agreement with you today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
With Jesus, you can reap all the benefits of eternal life.

(1) (Reply)

Hope You Wants To Know It? / Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesying The Current Global Crisis & Pandemics / Come To Jesus Christ Crucified And Rest From Your Labours/fears/anxieties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.