Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria (940 Views)

Place Your Orders For Phones,laptops,cloths,camera And More From Usa,uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
we at classic ventures,
wishes to give you the best procurement and logistics experience, to enable you get the best deals and products for your business.
we buy for you from ali express,1688 and taobao etc and deliver to you in Nigeria .send in your links and pictures to us. i and my team are ready to be of great service.
delivery is 6-10 days maximum, express is 2-3 days. we also offer services on procurement, alipay, wechat funding and shipping.
we are open to business

24/7 and we respond swiftly. we equally handle air cargo and sea shipping or sea group-age. we look forward to working with you, also more importantly build business and personal relationship.

feel free to ask us questions on areas we have mentioned above and we will also be providing profession advice on areas you will be needing our assistance.
You can reach us through these means,
phone number: +2348024310184
whatsapp: +2347033867624
email: francissamuel17@gmail.com, francissamuel13@yahoo.com
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
0. AZUGA(m): Quote Post
we at classic ventures,
wishes to give you the best procurement and logistics experience, to enable you get the best deals and products for your business.
we buy for you from ali express,1688 and taobao etc and deliver to you in Nigeria .send in your links and pictures to us. i and my team are ready to be of great service.
delivery is 6-10 days maximum, express is 2-3 days. we also offer services on procurement, alipay, wechat funding and shipping.
we are open to business

24/7 and we respond swiftly. we equally handle air cargo and sea shipping or sea group-age. we look forward to working with you, also more importantly build business and personal relationship.

feel free to ask us questions on areas we have mentioned above and we will also be providing profession advice on areas you will be needing our assistance.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by Toluabigr8(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
you mean we can order corona virus from China
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by Lizzy247: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thought there is lock down, how will you get them shipped. I need Xiaomi Note 8 Global Version. What's the cost?
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lizzy247:
Thought there is lock down, how will you get them shipped. I need Xiaomi Note 8 Global Version. What's the cost?

We are still receiving goods at our warehouse in China but currently not shipping to Nigeria due to the lockdown. As for phones, we currently dont ship phones.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Toluabigr8:
you mean we can order corona virus from China

grin grin
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
we are still taking in your orders.... cool
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
we at classic ventures,
we are open to business

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by Lizzy247: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
AZUGA:

We are still receiving goods at our warehouse in China but currently not shipping to Nigeria due to the lockdown. As for phones, we currently dont ship phones.

OK, thanks. Let me know when you start shipping phones.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by kenKenny: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I need this White handkerchief

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
kenKenny:
I need this White handkerchief
we are working on your request.
we have replied you via out whats app.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
we at classic ventures,
we are open to business

https:///2347033867624?text=Hello,%0ACan%20you%20be%20of%20help?%20

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
we at classic ventures,
we are open to business

francissamuel17@gmail.com, francissamuel17@yahoo.com
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
keep your orders coming in... grin
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
we at classic ventures,
we buy for you from ali express,1688, taobao, alibaba, ebay, amazon etc and deliver to you in Nigeria .send in your links and pictures to us. i and my team are ready to be of great service.
we are open to business

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2020
we will be proud to work with you.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 2:33am On Apr 17, 2020
we are still up and taking orders,
ensure to reach us and lets do business.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
We are still taking in your orders, immediately after the lock down, we will start shipping to Nigeria. Let’s us all stay safe..

Classic ventures.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
we at classic ventures,
we are open to business

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thank you so much
for always believing in us, for you continuous patronage.
Kindly keep your orders coming in. After the lock down goods will be going to their various destinations.
We at classic ventures are here to serve you better.

Many Thanks
Classic Ventures
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by Petrodirect: 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
This just arrived from China and undergoing installation and configuration.
Led screen and all accessories.
Size 180 x 180

Please keep sending your orders in.
Business is fully open and goods are coming in.
You can reach us on the following
Phone number: 08024310184
What’s app: 07033867624
Email: Francissamuel17@gmail.com
Francissamuel13@yahoo.com

Many thanks.
Classic Ventures.

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
Just arrived from US �� Cleared and delivered to the customer.
IPhone X
Samsung note 8
iPhone 7
Hp spectre X360
8gb ram 256ssd

Keep ur orders coming in.
We are open for business.

You can always reach us on the following.
Email: francissamuel17@gmail.com

Many thanks.
Classic Ventures.

Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2020
Please keep sending your orders in.
Business is fully open and goods are coming in.
You can reach us on the following
Email: Francissamuel17@gmail.com

Many thanks.
Classic Ventures.
Re: Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
Dear esteemed customers,
Thank you for your patience. Due to skeletal operations of cargo airlines in Nigeria, has greatly affected businesses. There’s a backlog and things are not fast as they should.
Nahco and the agent are in feud over demurrage fees. But this issue has been resolved. If you haven’t received you packages, please bear with us, we will soon start reaching out ensure items are being delivered and as soon as possible.

Many thanks.
Classic Ventures.
Francissamuel17@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Ideas To Start With 100K In Nigeria That Will Make You Millions / Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / Expired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.