Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Do I Report A Crime During Lockdown? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Report A Crime During Lockdown? (222 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report A Crime During Lockdown? by Emmynator(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
To be brief, someone took my phone and recharged my line with airtime and transferred it to a betpawa account (they allow funding through airtime).
How do i report the case to the police with all this lockdown of a thing going on? I stay at suleja, niger state.
Note, i know the person who did it, but i dont want to take the laws into my hands, and not reporting the fraud is like supporting it.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Bayelsa Plaza In The Lagos Trade Fair Complex (video) / How To Protect Yourself From Cyberattacks While Working From Home / African Countries Troubled By The Death Of George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.