Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Easy And Faster Of Getting Mathematics Done - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy And Faster Of Getting Mathematics Done (244 Views)

Solve This Easy And Yet Tricky Question / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy And Faster Of Getting Mathematics Done by Tohsynetita1: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Below is an example of the mathematics tricks I talked about. You stand a chance of having point more than your equals in exams and quizzes. Let's solve this question.
Note: this only work for multiple choice questions.
This question is a question from topic surds. Let's say in the exam hall you were stuck up on what to do to this question, or probably you are not stuck but you have few seconds which you know won't be enough for this question. Here's a way out.
Let's go.
Just think of options you will insert into x that will make both sides L.H.S = R.H.S , any option that make left hand side equal to right hand side is the answer.
Let's solve this:
(a) insert (2) from option into x, the answer will be √5 , but √5 is not 3, so right is not equal to left. So (a) is not correct
(b) insert 3 into x we have. √7 = 3, √7 is not equal to 3, so (b) is not correct.
(c) insert 4 into x in L.H.S will be √9, waooooo, √9 is 3 , Yesssssssssssss correct.

Students on this platform, there are several of this easy and faster means if solving math questions which are in bunches for you. If you want to benefit from this opportunity and take your grade to the next level, you will just comment here. There are about 20 math topics you can solve with this and different means if you are stuck in exam hall.
Videos is the best means of teaching because what one sees stays in memory than read. If you want me to do videos of all this logics and tricks, just tell me. Share is with friends. Don't be selfish.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money This Period / Federal Polytechnic Student, Femi Lands In Trouble In Ondo - VOICE AIR / Master Degree Relevant Both In Oil And Gad And Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.