Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Singer, Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive For Covid-19(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive For Covid-19(video) (281 Views)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive For Covid-19(video) by Anna11: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
UK-based Nigerian singer, Jumabee has shared his experience after testing positive for Coronavirus in the UK.

According to the singer, it all began two weeks ago after he developed high fever, severe headache and body pains. He further revealed that he thought it was malaria but it got worse after 3 days.

Read his lengthy post below ;

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: T’neeya – Free Your Mind Mp3- Clicked Here
MY EASTER TESTIMONY: HE IS RISEN THEREFORE I AM RISEN

HOW I AROSE FROM COVID-19.

I am sharing my story firstly to testify to the goodness of God and also to lend my voice to the numerous ongoing covid-19 campaigns.

About 2 weeks ago I developed high fever, severe headache and body pains, I thought it was malaria being that I had just come in from Nigeria so I started treating malaria but 3 days later my health got worse, I lost my appetite and became very weak. I couldn’t even sit up let alone stand or walk.

Watch Video

(1) (Reply)

DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (lockdown Afrobeat Mix) / Wow!! Hushpuppi Shocks The Internet Again.. / All You Need To Know About The Queen Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.