Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach (56524 Views)

Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / Three Children Of Police Officers Drown In Akwa Ibom / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by chatinent: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Two teenagers simply identified as Dare and Fawas have reportedly drowned while swimming in a beach at the Epelemeje Orofun community, Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos.

The spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command, DSP Bala Elkana, who disclosed this in a statement on Sunday, said some members of the community reported the matter at the Ibeju-Lekki Divisional Police Station on Saturday.

He said the command had deployed its Marine Police Team to the area for search and rescue operation.

According to him, the command was awaiting the report of the team.

“The command advises parents to monitor their children and ensure that they remain at home during this lockdown period,” Elkana said. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/two-teenagers-drown-in-lagos-beach/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by SLAP44: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Might be ritual tinz. Someone at Bourdilion road is aiming at Aso rok

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Cirilla(f): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
RIP
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children — like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion |
{ The Quran 57:20 }

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by mofeoluwadassah: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by tayebest(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
ovoko shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by StrikeBack(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wah ooo. Inside this coro period

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pictures would have completed the post. Just stating my opinion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by AgentNairaland(f): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Picture
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ihe na suso ne gbuegbu.
RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Salvador1: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Instead of them to stay at home on govt directives, now see the consequences

Rip

12 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by ignis: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
People still swim in this corona era?

7 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by AdemolaA2: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
R
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Lovelies1: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by OTayobami(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sign here please

15 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by nonye6194: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
This could've been avoided if they obeyed the lockdown order and stayed at home. It's sad we're witnessing death casualties from what could've been totally avoided if everyone stayed at home.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.

#StayAtHome

6 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by lilmax(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
What exactly are two teenagers doing on a Beach?

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
They will be buried in the beach. Witnessed one at alpha beach. 3 boys drown and tradition demands they are buried there. As i see them digging and burying them ehn. I never went back to the beach again fa

7 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Kylekent59: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
shocked

This should be a warning to all those people who claim to have a skill but they don't( charlatan) .

If only they were introverts, this wouldn't have happened.

The two teenagers[Dare and Fawas] are responsible for their own deaths. After their parents had trained them, now they are adults, only for them to receive this bad news.

Do you know one thing you do these days that annoys one when you try to advise them: I am matured enough to take care of myself.

What happens when someone dies on a beach??

They were to stay at home and obey the FG's lock down order. This is the rewards for disobedience.

FG warned them, stay at home!, stay at home!!. Let me see who will wanna blame the president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
May God accept their souls as they return to Nothingness.

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Kuzee23: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Sarkin: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you don't know how to swim and out of recklessness or stupidly you enter the ocean or even a pool(deep side), that is basically inviting the dark angel of death. That's attempted suicide and crass stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Lamanii22(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
I can never visit the beach period!

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by johnmattew: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
if only they obeyed the stay at home order

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by realstars: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
To Me, I' Like Using Water And Cannot Be Used By Water, Not That Am' Afread Of Water, Because Water Is Not My Enemy, I Can Use It Anytime. Anyhow, And I Like It Every Day Long,
R. I. P To The two Lad,

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Slawormir: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by FanRong: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerian kids ehh...
Wetin dem dey find for beach for this Lockdown?

Stay at Home, stay at home, una no hear. Now, beach don swallow una.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Aboguede(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nawaoh
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Liftedhands(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sad and terrible end.
Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Decolonel(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Death on the Easter Day. Wish Heaven can give them Bonanza to Enter Heaven cos its on Easter Day

5 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Brunicekid(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very very very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach by Akhagbenidestin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.