Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria (1291 Views)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria by Adebayodavid: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Sunday, April 12, assured citizens of Nigeria that the pandemic coronavirus will be a thing of the past in the country in no time.

Adeboye went further to prophesy that the disease will be over soon. He said: “I want to bring good news to someone. I want to tell you that my God is not dead, he is alive. “Not only is alive, but he is also in control. If you have any doubt at all the situation in the recent past should show you clearly that he is in control.”

He added: “Until the whole world has had a compulsory holiday. I hope you are enjoying your holiday?
https://afrigistbase.com/covid-19-nigeria-will-overcome-global-pandemic-soon-pastor-adeboye/
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerian Pastors are the only men that have God's number.They always say God spoke with them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria by iretiolu92(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
cucumbae:
Nigerian Pastors are the only men that have God's number.They always say God spoke with them.
you too can have God's number
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria by Skepticus: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin

Typical bullshît they always say.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When Coronavirus Will End In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 1:47am On Apr 13, 2020
If he was a real prophet he should have predicted coro. The scientists predicted it. So it means that the God of Science is GREATER THAN the God of Adeboye. FACTS ONLY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Trending Meme On Adams Oshiomole Today / After A Certain Age, Some Excuses Are No Longer Tenable’ – Actress Iretiola Doyl / Video Of Aliko Dangote's Fresh Bumbum�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.