Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ragp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ragp (561 Views)

How To Earn Residual Income With RAGP Business Opportunity! / Ragp Telecom Money / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ragp by Annypeace(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
OUR DAILY DOSE

Beloved, we need to individually and collectively prepare for future to avoid possible frustration, depression, embarrassment, unenvisaged shortage and disappointment.

My dear, never leave your future to chance or luck. Be in charge and make provision for it.

Remember, the best way to predict your future is to start creating it now that you're very young.

The seed of tomorrow is with you, let it be sown today. There cannot be tomorrow if there is no today. Today, I urge you to look down the road of life far enough and preparing yourself in advance well enough.

My dear, you owe it to yourself to be continually expanding the scope of your vision and looking towards the future to see where you might want to be in the months and years ahead. In other words, have foresight.

Those who have foresight are seldom caught unaware. So, thinking ahead, making provision for tomorrow, planning for the future is a Godly virtue. It entails praying ahead, conserving what you have today, avoiding wastage, thinking ahead etc.

Don't wait until everything is in place before you start building your future!

Waiting doesn't get anything meaningful done. It's only consistent action that unlocks the door.
Re: Ragp by Annypeace(f): 3:16am On Apr 13, 2020
l

*Recharge and get paid business*

This is a Virtual Top Up business (VTU). It is the Portal that the Banks are using to make money in the Telecom sector, in the Power and also Cable TVs.
"Recharge And Get Paid" offers you this portal free once you sign up with the company. So you can leverage on this and become a user or, and a distributor of those products, and make your money.
There are also other ranges of rewards such as 20% referral bonuses from every one that you may wish to introduce into the business.
The company gives you award ranging from 100k to #6m as you make progress in the business!
It's simply amazing!

If you're interested, let me know so that I can put you through on how to sign up.
Re: Ragp by kinglee007(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
I am very interested and so is my neighbour but he wants to know with a small tecno phone cos he doesn't have an android phone now since it's more or less a VTU service.
Re: Ragp by Annypeace(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
pls drop your WhatsApp number and for your neighbour he will need an Android phone or if he has a child who has an Android phone then he can register
Re: Ragp by Annypeace(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
inbox me let me teach you how to leverage on this
Re: Ragp by Annypeace(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning friends.
I brought you some good news.

*Do u recharge your phones ?*

*Do u buy data?*

*Do u subscribe for TV cables like GoTv, DsTv, Startime?*

*Do you pay for electricity bills?*

*Do u get paid for all this?*

*Do you get commission from doing all that�?*

If NO!! u have been scammed�‍♂

*Switch to Recharge And Get Paid and get paid in every transaction*

For more info

*RAGP is same as Recharging with your bank App, the difference here is that you get the commission*

*If u recharge from your bank account the bank gets the commission*

BUT

*RAGP pays you after you Recharge from their VTU dashboard*

*Recharge And Get Paid also gives 20% whenever a new member joins the system from your link*

*If You Don't Get Paid for your recharges, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!*�����

Let me teach you how you can do all these and still get paid.
Inbox me to know more.
Re: Ragp by Annypeace(f): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
*STOP✋ YOUR RECHARGE WASTAGES TODAY!*

How much did you spend on Recharges last month?

How much did you GET PAID? *NOTHING*��

IF you spent ₦3k on Airtime Recharges, ₦5k on Data, paid for your Cable TV and light bill. By now you have lost:
� 2% of ₦3k which is ₦60naria,
� 10% of ₦5k which is ₦500naira,
� then ₦40naira each for light bill and Cable TV.
So you have lost ₦640naira from your usual recharges and that of your family and friends.

*It's so sad how we look down on OPPORTUNITIES.*

₦640 x 10 *= ₦6,400*
This� calculation is for you and just nine(9) of your family and friends. �
NOW, multiply that from January till TODAY or do this calculation since you have bought your SIM CARD ��‍♂

*Chaiii, na like this you go dey dey?*

Please, WISE UP and JOIN our TELECOM business Today.

*Get Started today....*

Der is money in the telecom sector��

*You buy airtime from banks and they make profits, it's not scam*

*Now register in RAGP and buy airtime from your RAGP account and make profit.. ��*
inbox me on 09082575586 to more

(1) (Reply)

She Said "My Business Is Too Small, And I Dont Have The Budget For A Website" / Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Old Accounts For Sale / Learn To Raise 2000$ Or More For Free With This Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.