Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. (639 Views)

COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by Sweetaura: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pigs are dying in large numbers at the pig farm in Okearo . Please health officials should investigate to ascertain the cause.
Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by Akunwafor(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Covid?

Swine flu?

Call NCDC and log a complaint. It's worth looking at.
Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Government and the people won't take action until it spreads

Pls tag the Ogun state government on twitter they are not in this forum

Twitter remains the best medium
Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by sammyscholar(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sweetaura:
Pigs are dying in large numbers at the pig farm in Okearo. Please health officials should investigate to ascertain the cause.
Have you asked the veterinary doctors what the cause is? With my experience at the farm, it might be swine-flu. Do you have a pen there? What road do you have it if you do?

1 Like

Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by Commonsense99: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Complain to the vertinary ASAP bro, send a signal to NCDC too, who knows what flu that afflicts them
Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by Sweetaura: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2020
I live in the area, and just see people moving around with dead pigs on bikes,and from enquiries made, the farmers are selling them off for cheap.
Re: Urgent!! Pigs Dying In Large Numbers. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Kill, roast and eat

(1) (Reply)

Am I Still Sane? / What Exactly Could This Be?? *graphic Image* / NEWSCOVID-19: Nigerian Govt Gives Reports On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.