Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

(video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye (1053 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye by paddiboy: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Peter Okoye advice men on social media, the  artist noted that he was a gold digger when he met his wife 18 years back,

The former member of PSquare, Peter Okoye, has taken to social media to  advice  men.

The singer now known as Mr P shared the advice during a live session he did with his fans on Instagram. The singer explained that when he met his wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye, 18 years ago he had nothing.

He added that then he was the gold digger. In the video, the singer advised men to remember that not every woman is a slaymama or a harlot.

He said when they find a woman they want they should make her the way they want their wife to be.

"my  wife was never perfect but i made her the way i wanted her to be. my wife also made me the way she wanted,"

he said he was not good looking before and now he is looking younger.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Re: (video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye by olasaad(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one smiley good advice most especially for nairaland single guys

1 Like

Re: (video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye by D1987: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
That was then not now every lady eye dey on pizza and Brazilian hair , with eye lashes and nails

1 Like

Re: (video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye by Waterjoy(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2020
No woman want to endure with guys nowadays ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Recalls How A Youtube Video Made Her Lose A Job As She Reacts To Girls Mas / Is Genny Uzoma The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria (pic) / Bbnaija: Prince Displays His Favorite Knacking Position (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.