Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Easter Splash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easter Splash (497 Views)

Access Bank Unveils Independence Campaign, To Splash Cash On Over 30 Customers / Access Bank To Splash Millions On Over 1000 Diamondxtra Customers This Month / Apple Laptops With Bags For Sale : Bonanza Splash 60k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Splash by Peterdavidchinw(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you are not skilled-competent, you will be financially impotent

I have said it before, what you need is skill.

High income skill.

You need to be exchanging something to get something (money)

The more skill you bring to the market place, the more money you will get. Money is just a bye product of skill.

So what are you bringing?

What are you really doing in this Corona Virus Pandemic Lockdown?

Not all businesses are making money now. Most are shutdown.

Don't stay and cry if you are not. ADAPT immediately. By all means be malleable and adapt.

People are still learning online, people are still buying data.

Recently, I have helped lots of persons make money online by just showing them where and how to buy cheap data and selling to make money. At least, that's a passive income.

Online money.

Corona-proof.

Mini Importation Secrets (Value worth 2000)

20 Ideas to make money (Value worth 2000)

Access to invest any amount with 40% ROI (Return On Investment)

Data selling masterclass eBook (Value worth 1500)

Business plan and proposal eBook (value Worth 2000)

Total value is 17,500

I will be giving it all out for only 1000

Make payment to Peter David 0142401311 gt Bank

Would you rather eat Easter Rice with it or invest in your future?

Your choice.

https:///2348025263536 is the direct link to my WhatsApp
Re: Easter Splash by emae009(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you want to trade with real money without spending your own money during this period. Check out my signature!!!. You get free $100 to trade and best of all you get to withdraw the profit once your profit is up to $100. What can be better at this time. Hurry while offer lasts.
Re: Easter Splash by youngest85(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you know all these skills and you are making cool cash then the #1,000 should mean nothing to you.
You can as well gv it out for free

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Business / Breach Of Commercial Lease: When To Contact A Lawyer? / Do You Want To Start Your Own Online Marketing Now? This Free Ebook Is For You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.