Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby (407 Views)

Extend Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line To Chad, President Deby Tells Buhari / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some days ago the news was filled with the publication and pictures of President Idris Deby of Chad's front-line leading of his Armed force in an assault against Boko Haram Terrorist. Well on this wise we should that him to doing the dirty job Nigeria army is failing to do due to in-house sabotage.

During the week, while everyone was busy cracking the 5G-Corona virus conspiracy theory, as a Freelancer, I was busy forming my own theory as too why would Idris Derby put his and that of his men on the line, to enter into foreign territory to fight terrorist. What i cook out was that

1: Mr Idris is doing a paid job to fight terrorism as Hired Machinery. Chad is not the only country on the MNJTF, Cameroon as stronger forces than Chad and could have assume the position of bogie-man on BHT, but its seems chad offered better deals and occupy a better defensive territory for Nigeria. Yes it is normal to Hire Machinery outside your army force to fight insurgent. In 2015, Hired fighters joined the MNJTF to deal a big blow on the BHT which result into a remarkable success. Over the years we could recall that Muhammadu Buhari visited Idris Deby on few occasion and vise-versa, this should be where the deal is being settled for continuous operation.

2: Using the term Hired Machinery may be too heavy but definitely Chad is getting paid doing this fight. It is know that low oil prices is affecting African oil producing state same is causing Deby economic headaches at home, so it will be impossible for him to commit his scarce-resource fight the BHT, hence will need financial commitment from Nigeria to keep Deby smiling in the MNJTF and . On we recall that Chad threaten to pullout in 2017 siting some reason, the same may apply now that he need more money to work. If he did not come out threaten to pull out the FG won't take em seriously.

3: Whether doing a paid job or not, it doesn't matter, what matters most is that Idris Deby has earned a name in Africa Sub-sahara, having helped Mali in military campaign jihadist Group AQIM in 2013. With its little force, Chad still need to commit military continued to monitor Libyan border.

4: If Dubai-Property-Buyig-Nigeria-Army-Generals are not yet ready to come up with a better plan or strategy to wipe out insurgent, the maga FG should give it to the guy who is ready to work. Already we have being disappointed that the president cajole use into voting for him in 2015 that he personally lead war from the front, but that is not the case, I guess after retirement the president switch from military to nomadic leadership style. If he were to be a young man I would say the Oga love to rock from behind.

5: If you believe this theory slap like
Re: Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby by dawnomike(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have a question... How long did it take you to come up with this theory?
If you had not mentioned this as your theory, your writing almost made it pass up as the truth of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby by tollyboy5(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Buratai won’t like this. No more boko haram fund to buy Dubai properties undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Thanks To Chad President Idris Deby by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
dawnomike:
I have a question... How long did it take you to come up with this theory?
If you had not mentioned this as your theory, your writing almost made it pass up as the truth of the matter.

Since the day I heard Chad assaulted the BHT

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Residents Troop Out As Governor Oyetola Suspend Lockdown Free Days / Fed. Govt To Trace & Quarantine Those Who Attended Abba Kyari Burial / Governor Elrufai Defeats Corona Virus As He Tests Negative Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.