Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege (4676 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Jostoman: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
SciLab:
Op. Are those boys with cutlass the 'civilians' protecting themselves or are they the 'Awawa' urchins and hoodlums terrorizing people?
to protect themselves
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Pearlyakin:

This forum been faceless gives idiot like you the right to talk to everyone anyhow,
I don’t engage in online banters quote me again and ogun will locate you.

You and your ogun can burn in the fiery pits of hell.
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Pearlyakin(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

You and your ogun can burn in the fiery pits of hell.
You feel pained mumu grin cheesy
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Pearlyakin:

You feel pained mumu grin cheesy

But It won't amount to the amount of pain you'll feel when you're burning in hell.
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Pearlyakin(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

But It won't amount to the amount of pain you'll feel when you're burning in hell.
I doubt if you have a job, you spend most of your miserable life online looking for whom to troll.
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Pearlyakin:

I doubt if you have a job, you spend most of your miserable life online looking for whom to troll.

Lol we are on lock down boy, I have all the time in world.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Ezmans: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrsMusty:

The people they are stealing from are from where? Mars? Let's stop this tribalistic nonsense. There are bad eggs everywhere.
they are stealing from nigerians
Re: COVID 19 Awawa Boys On Rampage In Agege by Pearlyakin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

Lol we are on lock down boy, I have all the time in world.
Come to my house let's quarantine together girl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Yahoo Boy Baddyoosha Arrested For Fraud By FBI / Father Having Sex With His Daughter(pix) / Girl Stripped Naked For Cutting Her Friend's Face With Razor Blade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.