Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,393 members, 7,864,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility (232 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready / Nigeria Our Country Has Gone To The Dogs---Falana / 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty; A Collective Responsibility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility by Segunp101(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria: our collective responsiblity.
It's becoming a tradition in Nigeria that many Nigerians find it easy and comfortable to make jokes out of sensitive and important matter relating to Nigerian government and Nigeria herself .
Nigerians are fond of shooting Nigeria down with negative words, this habit is born out of the believe that the Nigerian government is bad and that the system is corrupt. We should all know that no country in the world has attained total development, no government is the best, no system is without it's demerits.
It is imperative that we mind how we clamour for change and development in Nigeria. Our method or ways of clanging for better Nigeria is clamping Nigeria down. We can't be saying negative words and making mockery short skit about Nigeria problem and we still expect change.

Many are fond of criticizing Nigeria destructively for personal interest and in favour of opposition, there is no way we can get the desire change and development with this method. It is high time we started criticizing Nigeria and the government constructively towards national development and in the interest of the masses.
Recently the office of the accountant general of the Federal Republic of Nigeria gutted fire and the reaction of some Nigerians to that incident was uncalled for, very barbaric, calamitous and cataclysmic to national development and change we have been clanging for many years now.

The act of sectionalism and ridiculous way of critizing Nigeria among Nigeria celebrities, opposition leaders public figures and religion leaders disdain Nigeria in the international community. Nigerian celebrities are mostly found of flaunting their wealth all over social media platform while some are icon of immortalities in the country. The recent video of burna boy making mockery of the fire incident that begot the office of the accountant general of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an act of irresponsibility, misguiding young Nigerians to give up on Nigeria, instead of encouraging them to look inward to be part of the government in order to straighten things.
Most of Nigeria public figures and leaders are fake liberator and deceptive social critic of the government, who take Nigeria problem as an opportunity to enrich and accumulate wealth for themselves.
It is due time we all know this and start taking full responsibility and making sure that Nigeria becomes a better country. Lets be positive that Nigeria will and shall be a great nation we all want and desire.

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility by Solowande(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Don't u think the change shld begin frm d govt?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility by limeta(f): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria i will not mix words here
Nigeria is not my responsibility
Am not in any form responsible for nigeria
I will not even fight for nigeria
Truth be told i might even join the enermy to fight nigeria ie Chad even colonialist.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility by Segunp101(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Solowande:
Don't u think the change shld begin frm d govt?
The change begins with us, we take the change Into our hands
Re: Nigeria : Our Collective Responsibility by Segunp101(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2020
limeta:
Nigeria i will not mix words here
Nigeria is not my responsibility
Am not in any form responsible for nigeria
I will not even fight for nigeria
Truth be told i might even join the enermy to fight nigeria ie Chad even colonialist.

To be patriotic to the country of your birth is non negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Declares Healthcare Workers "Heroes Of The Nation" / President's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Burial At Abuja (the Big Lessons Learnt) / Newsfinally, Buhari Breaks Silence On His Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.