Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

l - Investment Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / l (1192 Views)

Bitles.eu - The Main Cryptocurrency Trend 2020 I'm Working With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l by KAMORUSHOBO(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am cashing out tomorrow for sure wink

Re: l by nello111: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
zedegit:

Okay. No le le. Simply try 10rp/roll or any closer one that goes and climb up gradually in subsequent purchase.

As for buy lottery, its there on the claim page.
1 lottery costs 1 satoshis. You can buy depending on your account balance and it qualifies you to claim without removing captcha as long as your RP is up to 500 and you bought at least 1000 lottery.

okay bro. I have redeemed the 120rp again. so I'd continue to build till I get to 500, I heard the bot only activates when you have 500rp. I can't seem to find the "claim page" though. and how can I help increase this
0.0001% it keep showing me after all my rolls

Re: l by nello111: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:

na serious cash out you day o �. if you can put me through with some stuff I'd be grateful bro
Re: l by zedegit: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
nello111:

okay bro. I have redeemed the 120rp again. so I'd continue to build till I get to 500, I heard the bot only activates when you have 500rp. I can't seem to find the "claim page" though. and how can I help increase this
0.0001% it keep showing me after all my rolls

Its when you buy lottery that it increases.

Note that it also decreases unless you keep on buying lottery.

The claim page is where you fill captcha and roll.
Infact you even posted buy lottery in that image. Click it , you get to where lottery is being bought.
Re: l by nello111: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
zedegit:

Its when you buy lottery that it increases.

Note that it also decreases unless you keep on buying lottery.

The claim page is where you fill captcha and roll.
Infact you even posted buy lottery in that image. Click it , you get to where lottery is being bought.

seen bro. I have purchased 20 for now. what's the duration of the lottery ticket before it decreases
Re: l by zedegit: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
nello111:

seen bro. I have purchased 20 for now. what's the duration of the lottery ticket before it decreases

Just 20 satoshis worth? I will suggest you hold on purchases. Grow your account first.

If the percentage is 100%. It decreases to next lower level within 24 hours.
Re: l by zedegit: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
nello111:

You will need about 5000 satoshis worth of lottery to push from 0% to 100% and it gets back/decreases before you know it. So you need enough BTC to push. Simply go for BTC bonus option to grow your BTC.
Re: l by nello111: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
zedegit:

Just 20 satoshis worth? I will suggest you hold on purchases. Grow your account first.

If the percentage is 100%. It decreases to next lower level within 2 days.

yeah I just wanted to test it and see if it affects the percentage in any way, but it didn't. I'd focus on growing the account though. But can you advise me on what time will be right for purchasing of satoshis? currently I have 3985.
Re: l by zedegit: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
nello111:

yeah I just wanted to test it and see if it affects the percentage in any way, but it didn't. I'd focus on growing the account though. But can you advise me on what time will be right for purchasing of satoshis? currently I have 3985.

Purchasing of satoshis? I dont understand.
Re: l by nello111: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
zedegit:

Purchasing of satoshis? I dont understand.
sorry that was a mistake, purchasing of lottery tickets rather
Re: l by zedegit: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
nello111:

sorry that was a mistake, purchasing of lottery tickets rather

When you want to use bitbot. Purchase 1000. Then your RP should be above 500.
Re: l by nello111: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
zedegit:

When you want to use bitbot. Purchase 1000. Then your RP should be above 500.

okay bro, thanks alot, I'd soon reach 500rp.
I hope to keep in touch with you just incase I have further questions and enquires

1 Like

Re: l by zedegit: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:

Have you cashed out?
Re: l by zedegit: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mrofficial042

Please let's chat. I wish to clarify something. Thanks.
Re: l by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Stop wasting your time with peanuts and say you are earning bitcoins when you can get $1000btc in a month without any investment. Send email to btctitanbitgenn@gmail.com to join my whatsapp group. First 100 people to join get free ebooks on forex trading.
Re: l by cappucino925(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2020
Alibecs:
Hey guys, I want to introduce to you the future. A cryptocurrency wallet as has been never seen. This wallet is called stakedwallet. They give inter in two ways. Either 1, a fixed deposit, in a special section of the wallet, which yields 0.6% daily interest, or, normal savings, aw you would keep your coins in your luno or blockchain wallets, except that this wallet gives 0.2% profit on such savings. The difference between the two is that with the one of 0.6%, the funds are withheld from withdrawal for the first 30 days after deposit. After which it can be withdrawn. All is explained properly on the site

https://stakedwallet.biz/?f=422222&utm_source=mobile_share
am intrested sir
Re: l by IJOBA2: 4:29pm On May 24, 2020
Alibecs:

When you register, deposit the minimum amount required for profit accumulation, either 0.002 btc or 5000 doge, and you'll start getting daily interests on the coins
WHAT MINIMUM AMOUNT CAN I DEPOSIT IN NAIRA
Re: l by passiveincom: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Need some more coins
Re: l by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: l by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
kimberlugee:
Stop wasting your time with peanuts and say you are earning bitcoins when you can get $1000btc in a month without any investment. Send email to btctitanbitgenn@gmail.com to join my whatsapp group. First 100 people to join get free ebooks on forex trading.

1000 DOLLARS WITHOUT INVESTMENT LIKE MAGIC? Mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Property Development Investment Opportunity / Now Available: Step-by-step Guide To Export Business Materials / Honest Entrepreneurs In Abuja Who Need Access To Loans Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.