Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Covid-19 And The Need For Imminent Reformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 And The Need For Imminent Reformation (215 Views)

Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For Imminent Defeat / Revolution Sowore Called For Imminent In Nigeria - Aisha Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 And The Need For Imminent Reformation by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2020
The global pandemic which has set the world into panic has also turnout to be an eye opener to the Nigerian populace. A pandemic that has been killing people all over the world turned an avenue for our own Representatives up there to loot and gulf away public funds no wonder the crime rate within this lockdown period is on the increase. 2015 everybody was shouting CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE up and down and I begin to ask myself "who has blindfolded us that we cannot see, if we can't see can't we think?? Am super happy that the change agitators are also feeling the heat now as they no longer fight in defense for their master anymore. This thing is becoming really bad, robberies everywhere, killings and so on, just yesterday a friend from ogun posted same on her timeline robbery on their Street, another from Lagos that all the men had to come out to become watchmen over night the same thing in ibadan and am sure other places I may not even no, where are we heading to in this country There's never a day you will not wake up to bad news since this administration came into power. It's high time we wake up from our slumber, we will continue revolving round same circle if we don't look for how to flush out APC and PDP come 2023. The level of corruption is on the increase by the day, looting and stealing have become the order of the day, with all the contributions from both local and international contributors, there should be enough coins at least to help sustain the masses for the period of the lockdown, but instead they who have already have squandered the money and set the office ablaze cos details of expenditure was demanded from them. My annoyance though goes to the donors who instead of channeling this contributions to the poor masses gave them to the government. The same government that came into office shouting we are fighting corruption, thank God it's not even corruption their leader is calling but "KWARRAPTION" I now see the difference. You can't be fighting corruption and same is happening under your nose and you are not doing anything about it but utmost silent. It's high time we unite as one body dropping religion, ethic and whatsoever differences aside and fight our common enemy, look how the masses are suffering yet we have, government. A video that went viral recently talked about a very old woman who said she's ready to sleep with any man that can give her #500 to enable her get food for her children, imagine in this country, thank God for some people including Don Jazzy who went all out to help the woman and am sure there are so many out there whose voice haven't been heard, who are still crying in pain. How can you command lockdown without provision for item 7, now hunger is even killing the masses more than the Covid-19 itself, something has to be done before it gets totally out of hand. We keep hearing huge amount of money have been shared to the poor, are these poor people ghost, why is no body coming out to say I have received this from the government, it is actually saddening to state that as an individual, I no this current administration had nothing to offer from the onset than inflicting pains to the masses. I pray God open our eyes subsequently to make better choices in the near future. May the Almighty help us as He alone can fight our battles at this point.

Joettti.
Re: Covid-19 And The Need For Imminent Reformation by dele2k4(m): 6:24am On Apr 13, 2020
May God save us from this pandemic � �, we are also imploy our philanthropist, donor, kind-hearted people to face Osun state too people have suffered a lot during this lockdown we thank God that we have law good and law abiding citizens here if not things would have turn to opposite, please reach out to our aged ,youth, and every household with the little you can they will appreciate it than giving money to people to share or foodstuffs to some particular body let it get to those who need them most .In addition, our police , vigilante,Nscdc who always on the road to enforce government directive,also don't forget to reach out to these people too hospital,bank security officers ,hotel security officers, church and mosque security officers and other essential workers who have to manage to get to work during this lockdown to render services God bless you as you do Osun state konibaje ooo����.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown Extended: Full Text Of Presidential Broadcast / Anambra Covid19: Yapjen Cautions Security Agencies Against High Handeedness / Gov Akeredolu Imposes Curfew In Ondo Over Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.