Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

..... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... (8526 Views)

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by free123: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
@newmi
God's love for the world is that of good and that everyone should be in peace with Him. What kind of love do u exhibit while preaching some kind of diluted word of God?
Re: ..... by otheloze: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
seun222kun i am a chrst embassy member and i do not surpport you calling someone a failure, where s your training brother
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2011
It is all true about Christ embassy, every part there very bad as a church, they are only after money using the name of Christ as cash benefit? i was a member of their church in two different parts of the uk. Croydon and Scotland Edinburgh they tried to get me arrested for telling them the truth and for recording a service in the church, they are not a good people there members worked to break me and the woman up, i was going to marry her but they introduced a person from the church to break us up so some scum from Christ embassy moved into the house who claiming to be a doctor into the house as a lodger he was Nigeria, but he was only after a uk passport and free visa this woman was engaged to me at that time, she married him in the end. The church member, this so called brother in Christ was working with high ranking members of the church to accomplish this goal there were members who are on love world tv television on a program called "books for life"(Rebecca Ehiemua) after they were done with me and the woman, i lost everything? and me losing the woman and place i was helping do up for the woman and for the child, it got worse the woman once paid for medication for the mother but she stop giving to the mother help, in a another part of the world the mother is alone in Jamaica with no one to help her? so i had to step in and i have been for 2 years now looking after her, since this time helping the mother all because of Christ embassy and the doctrines of the church? She now pays tithes over saving her mother’s life? Tithes before life
it sounds like a Nazi slogan? i know it sounds like i am only out to shake the image of the church but it this is all true.

Goering, Hermann (1893-1946) Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. [Broadcast, 1936]
I would put it like this Pastor Anita Oyakhilome (books will make you spiritual powerful; but food and clothes and medication will only make you fat?)

but there is people who will not think or question the church i am not a man of great education but i tell the truth when i say this Christ embassy is not a good place to be a Christian i tell you the truth from my heart i am working on a book about my life story in the church so i would urge you members to read it that will give you the full break down

Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
I can say this to y'all. If you want to be a strong christian who can survive d fire test of trial then CE is not d church for u. But if u wanna remain a deluded baby christian who thinks he cannot be poor or fall sick in this world, who delights in pastor worship, who desires to be rich sooo bad and fears poverty like AIDS then u'd make a great CE member. Unfortunately there are riches in christ as well as suffering in form of trials but d CE pastors only talk abt d riches part.
Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
we live in a pretty messed up world. The CE member just like evrbdy else wants a problem free, moneyed up life. Pastor Chris feeds into the human fantasy and says its possible to live that kind of life on earth bla bla so d hopefulls chase unto him in d 'faith' dat one day dey can be super rich & sicknessfree. CRAAAAP! Dat utopia only exists in heaven but Oyaks won't tell em dat. The truth is becoming rich has little to do wit salvation and permanent good health is not a human prerogative here on earth.
Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
listen all of u in CE, God can heal, bless and uplift those who believe but he will not give u immunity from sickness and poverty until u die and go to heaven. As long as u live in dis earth, inside dis frail flesh u will be prone to satan's temptatns and attacks. And yes God may sometimes let u suffer dat u may learn to love d world less. Stop chasing d easy life, be content and focus on livin right. You claim to serve GOD but how many times have u given without expecting blessing in return?
Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
So money crazy: that most of y'all don't even give to help people but for d most vain reason, to get blessd with wealth. Sorry guys but GOD cant be foold. POor people are made to feel inferior in CE coz they've been told that u can't be a 'true christian' and suffer from lack and dat if u're sick den u must hav done sumthn wrng. Anoda Ckd up craaaAAP! Y'all CE APologists can come tonguelash me if u like. But de truth is, truth hurts.
Re: ..... by newmi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
@essentric
l think you are just living out your name and you fit the discription of an imposter
Re: ..... by newmi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
eccentric:

Y'all CE APologists can come tonguelash me if u like. But de truth is, truth hurts.
Question: What truth
and by the way no truth hurts rather the bible tells us that truth makes a man free and am not aware anywhere in the world where freedom hurts
John 8:32
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
[b][/b]
Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2011
@newmi: typical of a CE member, always tryin 2 dodge pain at all costs. If Christ had been of ur doctrine he'd not hav bn able 2 go to de cross. Instead, he wld have begun petitioning the Father for His 'Abrahamic blessings' on earth. The truth abt the cross brought Jesus a lot of physical & mental agony (hurt) but it gave him & all freedom in de long run. Inorder, to enjoy de bliss of freedom you must be ready to bear its cost. good luck 2 y'all wit ur fantastic, unchristlike teachings. peace out!
Re: ..... by eccentric(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2011
And oh point of correction the word eccentric does not mean imposter and is certainly not spelt 'essentric'. *** leaves thread laughing @ an educated Illiterate***
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2011
read it again the note i've put up and the name on one of the persons involved in the destruction my life
Re: ..... by mabell: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
eccentric:

we live in a pretty messed up world. The CE member just like evrbdy else wants a problem free, moneyed up life. Pastor Chris feeds into the human fantasy and says its possible to live that kind of life on earth bla bla so d hopefulls chase unto him in d 'faith' dat one day dey can be super rich & sicknessfree. CRAAAAP! Dat utopia only exists in heaven but Oyaks won't tell em dat. The truth is becoming rich has little to do wit salvation and permanent good health is not a human prerogative here on earth.

Every CE member lives in a problem free world, we have being taught that but paraventure something arises, we have also being taught how to handle it and preventive measures.

It indeed is possible to live in that kind of life. This life is the eternal life we talk about, it is not a world of fantasy
They do not hope that one day they will be super rich and sickness free because it already is at work in them, they only need to see it manifest
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
jesus has given us power to over come but i will tell you this pastor chris is not a teaching a true gospel? he is is enslaving his member through false teaching please read your bible? not just his book the problem the members of christ embassy is this they read the bible through the glass of the church seeing it there way not the bible way?
take of there specs of the church and put on christ eyes and see the true kingdom

Paine, Thomas (1737-1809)
Man is not the enemy of Man, but through the medium of false system of government. [Ib]
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good. [Ib]
Re: ..... by mabell: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2011
i laugh in ogbia
so what is the bible way
Re: ..... by newmi(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2011
@ eccentric
eccentric:

@newmi: typical of a CE member, always tryin 2 dodge pain at all costs. If Christ had been of your doctrine he'd not hav bn able 2 go to de cross. Instead, he wld have begun petitioning the Father for His 'Abrahamic blessings' on earth. The truth abt the cross brought Jesus a lot of physical & mental agony (hurt) but it gave him & all freedom in de long run. Inorder, to enjoy de bliss of freedom you must be ready to bear its cost. good luck 2 y'all wit your fantastic, unchristlike teachings. peace out!
l know you are a handicapped with scriptures to support your references anyway this is a scripture to support that reference with respect to Jesus Christ
Hebrews 12:2
"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that set before endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God"
But kid what bearing does it have hahahahaha there is pain here or are you in any pain please for help l would gladly come to your aid
l think you should go get yourself a bible class
Re: ..... by mabell: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
well spoken
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2011
why are you needing bible class please tell me
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2011
It is all true about Christ embassy, every part there very bad as a church, they are only after money using the name of Christ as cash benefit? i was a member of their church in two different parts of the uk. Croydon and Scotland Edinburgh they tried to get me arrested for telling them the truth and for recording a service in the church, they are not a good people there members worked to break me and the woman up, i was going to marry her but they introduced a person from the church to break us up so some scum from Christ embassy moved into the house who claiming to be a doctor into the house as a lodger he was Nigeria, but he was only after a uk passport and free visa this woman was engaged to me at that time,  she married him in the end. The church member, this so called brother in Christ was working with high ranking members of the church to accomplish this goal there were members who are on love world tv television on a program called "books for life"(Rebecca Ehiemua) after they were done with me and the woman, i lost everything? and me losing the woman and place i was helping do up for the woman and for the child, it got worse the woman once paid for medication for the mother but she stop giving to the mother help, in a another part of the world the mother is alone in Jamaica with no one to help her? so i had to step in and i have been for 2 years now looking after her, since this time have been helping the mother  all because of Christ embassy and the doctrines of the church? She now  pays tithes over saving her mother’s life? Tithes before life
it sounds like a Nazi slogan? i know it sounds like i am only out to shake the image of the church but it this is all true.

Goering, Hermann (1893-1946) Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. [Broadcast, 1936]
I would put it like this Pastor Anita Oyakhilome (books will make you spiritual powerful; but food and clothes and medication will only make you fat?)

but there is people who will not think or question the church i am not a man of great education but i tell the truth when i say this Christ embassy is not a good place to be a Christian i tell you the truth from my heart i am working on a book about my life story in the church so i would urge you members to read it that will give you the full break down
Re: ..... by Gombs(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
That's why we need preach this gospel, there's alot people need to know
Re: ..... by ogoamaka99(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
@POSTER,
Are you a BON BOY to caption such a thread. I am not a member of CEC but to caption a thread that CEC members are scammers and Rogues is a big word. Do you realize that CEC is a world WIDE church movement? By the way do you belong to ANY CHURCH? If so which church do you attend? Be bold to tell us.
Re: ..... by Gombs(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
ogoamaka99:

@POSTER,
Are you a BON BOY to caption such a thread. I am not a member of CEC but to caption a thread that CEC members are scammers and Rogues is a big word. Do you realize that CEC is a world WIDE church movement? By the way do you belong to ANY CHURCH? If so which church do you attend? Be bold to tell us.

I've been wondering whether he belongs to one, the topic so suggests that it's from a dim witted source. Question, how can over 3million members be "Scammers" And Rogues? Can pastor Chris fool over 3million people all the time?
Re: ..... by 702: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
grin shocked grin shocked
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
does anyone read what i posted they are not all scammers but they have all been scammed ill provied you with proof if you like
pastor chris is fooling them all

Re: ..... by free123: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
mabell
what do u understand by 'eternal life'?
Re: ..... by ogoamaka99(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2011
crossman9:

does anyone read what i posted they are not all scammers but they have all been scammed ill provied you with proof if you like
pastor chris is fooling them all
Pastor CHRIS must be an evil genius to fool all the members of CEC. What do yo say?
Re: ..... by KunleOshob(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^
Yes I agree with you, he is definitely a demon possessed evil genius.
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
Do any of the Christ Embassy members read the bible at all?

i wonder if they did they would know that there is going to be false signs and wonders even in the revelation there is false prophet spoken of and he deceived the whole world for goodness sake read the bible you simple people wake up just because a man claims to raise the dead or do this or that it does not make him God or infallible ok only the word of GOD Is Jesus warns us all to watch out no one deceives you

it tells us he will call fire down on the earth before men
but if you’re in Christ embassy this would be proof positive of God like powers wake up signs does not say man is right with the lord Jesus said in the that day many shall come to him and say unto him lord, lord did we not prophecy in your name and drive out devils and do many wonderful works and Jesus will say depart for me you who labour and work inequity

First of all, as shown in Revelation 13:14, it is the False Prophet who carries out the setting up of the Abomination, and not the Antichrist. This view is supported by Daniel 11:31 which describes the "armed forces" of the Antichrist setting up the Abomination. As a subordinate to the Antichrist, the False Prophet would be considered as part of the Antichrist's forces. If 2 Thessalonians 2:4 is used alone as evidence that the Antichrist erects the Abomination, then it conflicts with Revelation 13:14 and Daniel 11:31. The only logical and non-contradictory interpretation is that the False Prophet erects the Abomination and that 2 Thessalonians 2:4 merely indicates that the Antichrist, by sanctioning the setup of the Abomination, makes the de-facto claim to be God.
More evidence that the Roman prince of Daniel 9:27 is the False Prophet rather than the Antichrist can be found by focusing on the Hebrew terminology used. The title of "king," which is the Hebrew word "melek," is used of the Antichrist in Daniel 7:24, 8:23 and throughout 11:21-45. However, Daniel 9:26-27 refers to the future leader from Rome as a "prince" or "ruler," which is the Hebrew word "nagiyd." Because the book of Daniel consistently refers to the Antichrist as a "melek," rather than a "nagiyd," it is unlikely that the Antichrist is referred to in Daniel 9:26-27. "King" is a higher title than "prince," and the False Prophet, the future Roman prince, will be subservient to the Antichrist.   

christ embassy calls its self a universal church the other word for this is catholic
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
there all scammer because there all scammed with the false idol preacher
Re: ..... by tmalize: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Crossman9
It seems to me that the girl you loved left you for someone else. Take heart as I am sure there will be someone else that God has for you.
Re: ..... by Joagbaje(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
Its only a girl that is not sensible that can stick to a character like crossman. she was smart to run for her life
Re: ..... by crossman9(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2011
“Joagbaje” sir you’re the reason why i am writing the book, there is no love or real compassion from the people hurting in this “Christ Embassy” only spiritual sound bites false television adverts about the so called healing school just as I thought with you did not care to really know me you just wanted to know what the church done to me and it is not about a woman is about more than this it is about saving your souls for damnation because the lord  hates idol worship and you have made “pastor Chris into a god”
“Joagbaje” I am very disappointed in you?
you gave what looked like the olive branch but was thorn bush
I bless you in the name of Jesus Christ may pour love into your heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 People Who Sold Their Souls To The Devil / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.