Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? (6914 Views)

Government "Research" On Remote Viewing (monitoring spirit thing) / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by ikorodureporta: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
I've heard about monitoring spirits producing 'knocking sounds', & it seems this is whats going on in my building

I hear 'knocking sounds' around my ceiling & it doesnt look like its a rat or lizard,......epp me ask lalasticlala weda its a snake because i dnt hear crawling sounds.
It hits the ceiling like 5mins intervals & when i retaliate by hitting back, it is silenced for abt 25mins, & returns, as if something is right there staring @ me. I also notice dat it moves to the area of my apartment where i'm seated, but i'm yet to confirm weda they are different ie the ones in d parlour & inner rooms undecided

Is this what they call 'Monitoring Spirit'? If yes, how did it get into the building, & pls, ''Nairaland Spirit-Busters Association'', I need suggestions on how to chase it out........Dis no b joke!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Idydarling(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus Christ!
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by ikorodureporta: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Suggestions pls
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by orunto27: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bats in ceiling will behave like that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Command the knock to stop in the Name of Jesus. If you believe, it will stop.

I had issues with night Cats sometime back. They usually come from 1am and cry till they exhausted themselves. They cry like new born babies. You'd be wondering where these creatures come from. You never see them in the day, but every night, always two of them.

When they start, there's no way you can sleep. I will pray inside my house and command them to go away, they just shifts to a distance but i still hear them.

One night at exactly 2am, i got it up to here, since everyone in the estate believes they are witches so won't dare even talk about them loudly, i opened my door and came out, i demanded to see them face to face.

Cowards hide under the cover of night and am not a coward, so, reveal yourselves, i demanded. This was not prayers, It was a challenge. i was angry in my spirit.

Demons have no right to keep a child of God awake in the night when my Heavenly Father promised to give me sweet sleep. How dare you think you can do that.

I challenged them to come lets cry if they feel they can cry. I was mad. When I was done with challenging them, i began decrees. I decreed what i wanted to see from that night henceforth.

I gave them a radius with which they can operate. I wasn't about to stop them from doing their thing, but it shouldn't be done here. I gave them 20,000 kilometre radius from where i was, to the left, right, north, south, east and west. I went in and slept. that was it. They stopped.

The next day, my neighbours came out looking at me like i was mad, but that was it.

For about a year later, they came back. This time right in front of my door, inside my protector. See wailing, ahhhh. what. For wia? Na lie.

I woke up, went out, told them to remember what i said to them before, go away or they'll regret it. As i went out they jumped off. I said my bit and went back in. I was about to doze off, they came back, Oh God, this is it, i rushed out with holy rage, One jumped off, the other tried hide under my Gen, cut it and killed it. I took a robe tight it round its neck and hung it where his colleagues will see it hanging there
this i did to send a message to others to keep off my territory. Am not afraid of witches or wizards.

When i move into a place, i possess it.

That was the end of their harassments till this day.

You have rights if you are a believer, use your rights.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Martinez19(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

I had issues with night Cats sometime back. They usually come from 1am and cry till they exhausted themselves. They cry like new born babies. You'd be wondering where these creatures come from. You never see them in the day, but every night, always two of them.

When they start, there's no way you can sleep. I will pray inside my house and command them to go away, they just shifts to a distance but i still hear them.

One night at exactly 2am, i got it up to here, since everyone in the estate believes they are witches so won't dare even talk about them loudly, i opened my door and came out, i demanded to see them face to face.

Cowards hide under the cover of night and am not a coward, so, reveal yourselves, i demanded. This was not prayers, It was a challenge. i was angry in my spirit.

Demons have no right to keep a child of God awake in the night when my Heavenly Father promised to give me sweet sleep. How dare you think you can do that.

I challenged them to come lets cry if they feel they can cry. I was mad. When I was done with challenging them, i began decrees. I decreed what i wanted to see from that night henceforth.

I gave them a radius with which they can operate. I wasn't about to stop them from doing their thing, but it shouldn't be done here. I gave them 20,000 kilometre radius from where i was, to the left, right, north, south, east and west. I went in and slept. that was it. They stopped.

The next day, my neighbours came out looking at me like i was mad, but that was it.

For about a year later, they came back. This time right in front of my door, inside my protector. See wailing, ahhhh. what. For wia? Na lie.

I woke up, went out, told them to remember what i said to them before, go away or they'll regret it. As i went out they jumped off. I said my bit and went back in. I was about to doze off, they came back, Oh God, this is it, i rushed out with holy rage, One jumped off, the other tried hide under my Gen, cut it and killed it. I took a robe tight it round its neck and hung it where his colleagues will see it hanging there
this i did to send a message to others to keep off my territory. Am not afraid of witches or wizards.

my wife, I like this authority wink smiley
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
my wife, I like this authority wink smiley
Happy Easter. You still dey find Christian wife?

Atheists husband is a no no. woe betide me if i dare.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Martinez19(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Happy Easter. You still dey find Christian wife?

Atheists husband is a no no. woe betide me if i dare.
haba, I will change for you. kiss
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
haba, I will change for you. kiss
No thanks. Look for an atheist wife. They are many.

I don't romans demons.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by mrmrmister: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
This thread reeks of Paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
orunto27:
Bats in ceiling will behave like that.
Thank you ojaare

mrmrmister:
This thread reeks of Paranoia.
that or someone craving for attention
(i.e. a shameless plea of ''notice me'' by an attention seeker)
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

If demonic spirits then you did what was absolutely right and expected of you as in to stamp your authority anytime the presence of demonic spirits are recognised, sensed or felt
but the theatrics were OTT and hmmm
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Martinez19(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

No thanks. Look for an atheist wife. They are many.

I don't romans demons.
shocked Romans? Demons? *kneels down and starts begging * chai don't leave me nah. Wetin man pikin go do if you are not there grin please nah ejo stay and don't fall my hand.

Make I go sleep. My one and only analice107 *walks out of forum * grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
If demonic spirits then you did what was absolutely right and expected of you as in to stamp your authority anytime the presence of demonic spirits are recognised, sensed or felt
but the theatrics were OTT and hmmm
Lol. what is OTT?
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Aquiprsy: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

is this some kind of joke or what?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Lol. what is OTT?
over-the-top
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
over-the-top
Oh.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aquiprsy:
is this some kind of joke or what?
No it isn't.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Aquiprsy: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
No it isn't.
Screaming and running after animals, and you claimed they are demon possessed?
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
Oh.
Your performance was OTT
Jesus never sweated it, when dealing with demonic spirits

Just be thankful there are no RSPCA over there for the catching and killing that cat
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Your performance was OTT
Jesus never sweated it, when dealing with demonic spirits

Just be thankful there are no RSPCA over there for catching and killing that cat
My dear, i now sleep soundly.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
My dear, I now sleep soundly
RSPCA by the way stands for Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aquiprsy:

Screaming and running after animals, and you claimed they are demon possessed?
Witches are those who speak the way you do, to shift attention. You don't. know demons possessed animals. Cats Mew, how come they now cry like newborn babies, and why only at nights?

In the day time they mew, in the night they cry, why?

If you lack something to say, just move along. Witches everywhere pretending.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
RSPCA by the way stands for Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
If they were around, i would first called the to come and get them. And, maybe ask them to explain to me why all of a sudden Cats became night new born babies.

Cats mews, how come these ones cry?
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:
If they were around, i would first called the to come and get them.
And, maybe ask them to explain to me why all of a sudden Cats became night new born babies.

Cats mews, how come these ones cry?
Those crying sound of the cats are miaows
Anyway, just that some things are better left not publicly admitted to,
and some words are better left unsaid
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Blackfire(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Damn, it reminds me when I exercise an authority like that to reclaim my destiny, went outside my father's house to dig up a charm buried there for years...
From then on my life move upwards.

All this to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by obinna58(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Killing a poor animal because of ur thoughts, mixed up with stories u heard about them.
Those poor cats are just searching food for their survival and meant no harm to people, neither do they know u feel threatened by their cries, its their nature.

If u feel disturbed why not simply chess them away instead of going psycho with an ordinary animal.

Religionists always fighting unexisting creatures grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Aquiprsy: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
analice107:

Witches are those who speak the way you do, to shift attention. You don't. know demons possessed animals. Cats Mew, how come they now cry like newborn babies, and why only at nights?

In the day time they mew, in the night they cry, why?

If you lack something to say, just move along. Witches everywhere pretending.
Lol...... Your likes make mockery of life in Christ.

It's this type of your mentality, that goes round accusing children and aged of witchcraft, that never was.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by obinna58(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aquiprsy:

It's this type of your mentality, that goes round accusing children and aged of witchcraft, that never was.

No doubt they are the types that doesn't hesitate to stone an old poor mentally ill woman for witchery
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by nmreports: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Aquiprsy:

Are you saying authoritatively that they were not possesed animals?.
Just want to know your stance.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Aquiprsy: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2017
nmreports:

Are you saying authoritatively that they were not possesed animals?.
Just want to know your stance.

The case in reference for folks, who now see every uncommon behavior of animals, as demonic manifestation, is demons electing to take abode in swine.

According to the Bible, the demons spoke through the lunatic. A practical case there.

Most of what obtains now, are Christians, who are intoxicated and obsessed with superstitious scenes, from Africa magic yoruba and some charlatans' gist, who now parade themselves as having received calling into the ministry of "demonology".

It's pathetic, seeing what these weird folks have now present as Christ given ministry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday / 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists / 666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.