Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? (2209 Views)

Breaking New.:lockdown Had Been Extended / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys,

The FG complusory lockdown imposed on Lagos,Ogun and Abuja resident effective from March 30 is to elapse today April 13th 2020...

Now that the Lockdown has been extended further for Two weeks,it is really going to be a tough one on people.

For me depression is about to set in.I have played Ludo alone for 2weeks now,I don win myself tire.

What will you do to keep the body,soul and mind together now that the Lockdown has been Extended Further?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by LivingSage: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Since Government are not seriously serious about this pandemic, I'll do everything to keep being alive. Wether extension or not, I'm not going out now until 2weeks more to clear the doubt that, lots of people have contracted covid-19 but hasn't shown symptoms.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Oluromantic: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Before the extension, let them just give a day for movement. I will sneak my gf in. Once I do that, they can extend it for 2 months e no concern me again. I go dey play indoor match with my bae

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by botrix(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2020
I just pity my kids
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Kenneygirl(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Inconclusive

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by ojun50(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
botrix:
I just pity my kids
Why?
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2020
botrix:
I just pity my kids

Nothing will happen to your kids bro, just take them to your pastor...

You sha de pay tithe and offering before lockdown?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by WATCHOVER(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Lock down has been extended

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by botrix(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

. Hmmmm,everybody get I'm own problem,my brother
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by botrix(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
ojun50:

Why?
wetin dem go eat?
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
botrix:
. Hmmmm,everybody get I'm own problem,my brother

Make pastor no tell me that one oo, everyone no get him own problem when I de pay tithe and offerings for church before lockdown??

Make I no hear ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Since Government are not seriously serious about this pandemic, I'll do everything to keep being alive. Wether extension or not, I'm not going out now until 2weeks more to clear the doubt that, lots of people have contracted covid-19 but hasn't shown symptoms.

It seems you are doing your personal business?

And your husband is doing well,you don't want to imagine the level of hunger everywhere...

Robbers are just looting stores in my area
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Lock down has been extended

Source?
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by mosesbola(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
Before the extension, let them just give a day for movement. I will sneak my gf in. Once I do that, they can extend it for 2 months e no concern me again. I go dey play indoor match with my bae

Aswearugad you go tire...

Hungry man pr*ck no de strong...

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by LivingSage: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2020
No. I just prioritize my existence over anything. Besides, we ain't what you think we are o cheesy.
mosesbola:

It seems you are doing your personal business?

And your husband is doing well,you don't want to imagine the level of hunger everywhere...

Robbers are just looting stores in my area

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by sammyj: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
angry
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
angry angry angry

You do something when you have the power over the situation, if you don't have the power imagination becomes your close pal.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Staro: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:
Hello guys,

The FG complusory lockdown imposed on Lagos,Ogun and Abuja resident effective from March 30 is to elapse today April 13th 2020...

From all indications,it seems this lockdown might be extended for a week,two weeks or until further notice or advised by NCDC...

For me depression is about to set in.I have played Ludo alone for 2weeks now,I don win myself tire.

What will you do if the Lockdown is Extended Further?

Nothing
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
LivingSage:
cheesy grin me till next month cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by sweetmelanin(f): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
It's already extended by 3 more weeks here in the UK and I'm sure copy copy Nigerian government will want to do the same ... which will be quite dangerous with all the arm robbery/unrest going on in some areas in Lagos & Ogun state.

People are hungry and it's unfair keep them stranded at home any longer.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by xana101: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
I take God almighty beg them. They should not extend it. Do a partial lockdown.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Failure44: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg
They should at least give 1 or 2 days of freedom for states with low cases or no cases at all.
Lagos and fct should stay on lockdown as long as possible grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:
It's already extended by 3 more weeks here in the UK and I'm sure copy copy Nigerian government will want to do the same ... which will be quite dangerous with all the arm robbery/unrest going on in some areas in Lagos & Ogun state.

People are hungry and it's unfair keep them stranded at home any longer.

What would be the fair thing to do?
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

Source?

It's true

The useless man ha extended it and this time, No date fixed that the lockdown will stop .

According to the dullard in chief, I will lift the lockdown when the presidential task force on Covid-19 and NCDC , advice him to lift the lockdown .

Buhari na confirm werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by moderatedguy: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Am really enjoying this lockdown it's been the best part of my life.I have really craved for this moments, but work no dey gree person rest.Kai..just sleep eat browse watch TV ,sleep and eat.wow! I pray govt extends it

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Jostoman: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

am ashamed of you sir
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Jostoman: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
mosesbola:

Make pastor no tell me that one oo, everyone no get him own problem when I de pay tithe and offerings for church before lockdown??

Make I no hear ooo
you need to go and buy small sense from agege market
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:
Abeg
They should at least give 1 or 2 days of freedom for states with low cases or no cases at all.
Lagos and fct should stay on lockdown as long as possible grin

2 days is fair for Lagos state with strict compliance to physical distancing rules. Buses shouldn't take more than 9 passengers at a time, all expense within the period paid by the Lagos state government. This would allow people to sort out pending transactions, restock, etc. Those who haven't been to their shops can also do so to confirm the safety of their goods. Some sales can also be made within this period with very minimal community transmission.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by IamAtikulate: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Yorubas will export their criminality outside their wasteland or influence other regions
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Jostoman: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
We are keeping it to ourselves.
Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Failure44: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Acidosis:

2 days is fair for Lagos state with strict compliance to physical distancing rules. Buses shouldn't take more than 9 passengers at a time, all expense within the period paid by the Lagos state government. This would allow people to sort out pending transactions, restock, etc. Those who haven't been to their shops can also do so to confirm the safety of their goods. Some sales can also be made within this period with very minimal community transmission.
Damn bro, if only our leaders were critical thinkers.
I knew this Lockdown would be a failure, the average Nigerian is a daily hustler but all the government knows is how to copy other countries were their average citizen is well settled.
I just hope this lockdown won't be extended I have things I have to sort out in PH but fear of being arrested haven't allowed to come out.
Maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do to keep yourself busy now that the Lockdown has been Extended? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Robbery is getting on the rise in west

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebo Stone Delivers For Obaseki / Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? / Buhari, Pastor Adeboye And I, Since 1984 By Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.