Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

6 Steps To Increase Customers Retention And Customer Life Time Value For Sale - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / 6 Steps To Increase Customers Retention And Customer Life Time Value For Sale (160 Views)

If You Want To Increase Your Store's Marketing Reach We Have The Solution / Will Adding A Custom Shipping Method In Magento 2 Store Benefit Your Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Increase Customers Retention And Customer Life Time Value For Sale by TMDOC: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Keep customers coming back to any website is the lifeline of any service. Today, We are going to tell you how to increase customer retention and customer lifetime value in e-commerce website. This is also true for the e-commerce website build using OpenCart framwor. OpenCart has many modules that can use to get more customer retention.

1. OpenCart newsletter module:
Use the power of your subscribers as an audience anytime or on an occasion. Offer them values through emails and increase sales in your store. This module helps the store to make a list of interested subscribers’ emails.
Benefits:
Let the customer know about new products and information.
Tell them for new offers is going on. They can purchase products at low cost

2. Social login and share
The social website is far improved and gaining new users by 500% every year, because of the increasing internet to most of the people on earth. People are used to clicking on posts present on their feed.

It is also proved by many types of research, people are addicted to using social networking websites. And spending more than 1 hr every day.

Benefits:
I. Easy to create account and customer can log in by single click
ii. Get new customers every day by posting products information

3. Personalized products
Ever wonder, how Big companies like Amazone, Flipkart, Alibaba, and others make huge profits by selling millions of products every day? The answer is only one that is PERSONALIZATION.

If you are unaware of what is personalized term means, Then let me explain to you with example. Suppose you like T-shirts and frequently buy them. Then a website where you bought the t-shirt will show you a similar product of T-shirts like, Pants, Jeans, shows, and other stuff that other people buy with a t-shirt before.

Steps To Follow
i. Use the A.I. program within the website to show similar products.
ii. Take the help of leading companies who provide A.I. for an e-commerce website.
iii. Always track sales product data and make changes in the program to get better results.

4. Cashback and points after purchase
Cashback is one of the best ways to grab new customers in a small period of time. A small amount paid to a customer by the website. This program provides you cashback offers on E-commerce websites like Amazon, Myntra, Swiggy and many more if you shop via ICICI Cashback Deals section.

Steps To Follow
i. Giving small cashback i.e. money into account either on creating an account
ii. Or giving a few points on every purchase, points can use for the discount in the next purchase
iii. Create a strategy for points and cashback to grab new customers.

5. Offer Discount
Many websites and offline stores giving a discount to increase sales. It is applicable to all kinds of physical and digital products and throughout the year. Offers attract new customers and sales.

Keep your margin or profit low on products and giving products to low prices or giving discount coupons will make your work easy. That’s why e-commerce companies like Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart and Digital product selling companies like Google, Microsoft, and SEO companies always giving a discount to new customers.

6. Push notification for new products and blog
push notification is one of the best ways to deliver new content, offers, products to the customer’s within few mins to hr. Push notification creates a simple way to reach the customer on their computer and mobile instantly.

Steps To Follow
I. There are many websites services who provide push notification delivery. Some are free and others are paid services, and also few websites charge ii. user base cost. Find the best suitable website for yourself. I recommend Subscribers.com
iii. Write eye-catchy titles and descriptions
iv. Include the best image for getting attention.

read step by step guide 9 Steps To Increase Customers Retention And Customer Life Time Value For Sale

(1) (Reply)

New Year. New Career With .net/xamarin / Analyzing Data With Power Bi / Full Stack Web Dev Job Available For Ibadan Developers-urgently Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.