Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK (351 Views)

Ekeremadu Is Being Persecuted For Being The Main Opposition To Vaccine Bill / Why Is Lie Mohamed's Propaganda Machine Suddenly Silent / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK by ganisucks(f): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2020
“Lie Mohammed says no-one is hungry in Nigeria because the FG has disbursed 100 billion naira to them for food.

As Bill gates seeks Funding from G-20 leaders to develop a Coronavirus Vaccine ( READ HERE ) Fani Kayde Reacts:

“Now I am convinced that he is one of those that is being used as a guniea pig for Bill Gates’ new Covid19 vaccine. He has been injected & it has affected his mind badly.

https://odinceblog.com/lie-mohammed-says-no-one-is-hungry-in-nigeria-because-fg-gave-them-n100bn-for-food-fani-kayode/posts/14337

Re: The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK by klintdjoe1(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
even me, i guess so.
Re: The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK by jtjohn(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Make this old man calm down for all this lies na
Re: The New Vaccine Bill Gates Gave Lie Mohamed Is Affecting His Brain: FFK by ukukaegbu(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
I think Lie Mohammed need to visit Agege and other areas in Lagos and Ogun to know what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

Why Edo State Is Broke, Helpless In The Face Of Coronavirus / Stayathome: See What Hunger Is Causing (video) / BREAKING: Nigeria Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.