Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele (273 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by Triton1996(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church,Primate Elijah Ayodele has accused the DPO Of Okota Police station in Lagos of threatening him with detainment during his journey to ‘cleanse’ Lagos from Covid-19 on Friday, 10th Of April, 2020.

The man of God who claimed to have seen a solution for Covid-19 through the directives of God, started the cleansing exercise weeks ago and according to him, Lagos didn’t record any case of Covid-19 the next day he did the cleansing.

He revealed that the DPO, Who was at the checkpoint with some of her officers, sent his convoy back and prevented them from going on with the cleansing process, which according to him, is dangerous for Lagos state.

Ayodele lamented the harsh treatment by the police force, saying that they can never do that to a traditional ruler, hence, it is total disrespect on his person.

He explained that at least, they should have feared God, considered the fact that he is doing his own to support the government, having spent huge amount, without expecting any form of reward from anyone.

Furthermore, eye witness during the attack condemned it, especially for the fact that his speaker was destroyed and insults were hurled at them.

It would be recalled that Primate Elijah Ayodele predicted the coming of Corona Virus years ago and repeatedly, he also stated that God gave him the solution (Bottle of water and anointing oil) which he has made 10,000 of it.

However, all efforts to reach the DPO of Okota Police station via text and call proved abortive

2 Shares

Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by budaatum: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Someone needs to tell him he disrespected Nigerians by not observing stay at home and lockdown!
Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by Oshoboy01: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian oolice too dey misbehave
Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by Iyiataata92: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2020
God doesn't need you to be roaming the streets disobeying government directives before he can heal the land.
Stay in your room or Church and call upon him and if He really sent you, He will answer you and heal the land.
In other news, stop embarassing our God. You don't drive Him around in your motor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by bluemansion: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by Iyiataata92: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Oshoboy01:
Nigerian oolice too dey misbehave
Well, you said Nigerian oolice and the last time I checked, there was nothing like Nigerian oolice.
Even if you intended to say Nigeria Police, you're still wrong because it was a Nigeria pastor that misbehaved here and not the Nigeria police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele by Nbote(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2020
If U cannot respect a constituted authority and order den U are no man of God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pst Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks Against Falsehood In Nigeria Christianity (video) / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.