Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m (1552 Views)

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Nigerian Used 650k / 2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV 490K / Highlander 2013 SUV Super Clean @ 7.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Leather seats
Chilling AC
Alloy wheel
All papers intact
Nothing to fix
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Just buy and drive

Price now 1.5m(not negotiable)

Call 0703-0000-416

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Still available. Call now
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
How long was the car used in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Was used for just few months. Owner needs cash asap.
First body and very clean.
Price just reduced to 1.5m
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
creamyzone:

So why does the car have the old plate number?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
andycom:

So why does the car have the old plate number?

Pls don't derail this adevrt. Its a 2007 model car bought brand new by 1st owner
Rich men have many cars and keep them in top condition
This buyer bought it and want to resell
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Still available
Call now
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2020
creamyzone:

Was used for just few months and it has an old plate number, how will a serious buyer now take you serious when you're lying.

This platform needs serious sanitization from people like you.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2020
creamyzone:

Pls don't derail this adevrt. Its a 2007 model car bought brand new by 1st owner
Rich men have many cars and keep them in top condition
This buyer bought it and want to resell

Your imaginary rich man bought this car in 2007 or let's say 2010 and after 10years of driving it in Nigeria wants to sell it for 1.5million.
You try

4 Likes

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by nedekid: 2:24am On Apr 20, 2020
andycom:

Your imaginary rich man bought this car in 2007 or let's say 2010 and after 10years of driving it in Nigeria wants to sell it for 1.5million.
You try
Lol
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by oshosegun27(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2020
andycom:

Was used for just few months and it has an old plate number, how will a serious buyer now take you serious when you're lying.

I hope you know that you just spewed rubbish like an ignorant man.

Number plates are personal properties and should not be sold along with vehicles.

If I have the old series number plate and I buy a brand new car today, mr man nothing stops me from registering the new car with this number plate so far it has been deregistered from the vehicle it was previously registered to.
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by oshosegun27(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2020
The lot of you here are always quick to throw unnecessary jabs.
Be well versed before you decide to say certain things.

It is unlawful to sell your Nigerian used car along with the plate number because this plate number is registered in your name.

So what then happens when you have 5 cars and sell 3? Would you frame the 3 plate numbers and hang them on your bedroom wall?
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
oshosegun27:

Number plates are personal properties and should not be sold along with vehicles.

If I have the old series number plate and I buy a brand new car today, mr man nothing stops me from registering the new car with this number plate so far it has been deregistered from the vehicle it was previously registered to.

Your ignorance is way outta line, you cannot register a new vehicle in Nigeria with this particular old plate number that has been fazed out onuku.

Sometimes its better to keep quiet than to show the world your level of ignorance Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by oshosegun27(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
andycom:

Your ignorance is way outta line, you cannot register a new vehicle in Nigeria with this particular old plate number that has been fazed out onuku.

Sometimes its better to keep quiet than to show the world your level of ignorance Biko.

It was contested in court and it is still in use.
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by diportivo: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
oshosegun27:

It is unlawful to sell your Nigerian used car along with the plate number because this plate number is registered in your name.

So what then happens when you have 5 cars and sell 3? Would you frame the 3 plate numbers and hang them on your bedroom wall?

bros

how old are you first and foremost undecided

oshosegun27:

reason I asked for ur age leleyi o

cos if u av been buying and selling cars when the old number series was in use,u wont type what you typed here

oshosegun27:

still in use if u have it on ur car.....yes!

u can still be renewing and be using...altho not all states will renew

also,the old number cannot be transferred to another car

but,I will leave u with ur ignorance dear sir

be blissful with it

3 Likes

Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
oshosegun27:

To argue with you na waste of time
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
diportivo:

bros

how old are you first and foremost undecided

reason I asked for ur age leleyi o

cos if u av been buying and selling cars when the old number series was in use,u wont type what you typed here

still in use if u have it on ur car.....yes!

u can still be renewing and be using...altho not all states will renew

also,the old number cannot be transferred to another car

but,I will leave u with ur ignorance dear sir

be blissful with it

No need to argue with that guy walahi
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
andycom:

I warned you not to derail this thread yet you still continued. I wanted to ignore your comment at first as the OP

You really need to grow up and stop this. What has plate number got to do with duration a car was used or year it was manufactured.

Buyers can decide to sell with or without the number plate
If you deal with the foremost car brokerage firm cars45 you can't sell with your plate number. Its unlawful because it is registered in owners name

However private dealers can decide to sell with it if they choose to. Look at cars around and you will see the old number plate is still in use

Its a 2007 model SUV does that mean the car was bought in year 2007.
If a car was posted at 1.5m does it mean it is not negotiable.

I advice you to change your orientation and grow up. Serious buyers don't make silly comments, they pick up their phone and call.
Don't derail the thread and move to another section to display your ignorance.

I think romance section will be suitable for you
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2020
oshosegun27:

Tanx bro
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
oshosegun27:

Tanx again. Don't mind the silly boy. Many kids here on nairaland
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by andycom(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
creamyzone:

I warned you not to derail this thread yet you still continued. I wanted to ignore your comment at first as the OP

You really need to grow up and stop this. What has plate number got to do with duration a car was used or year it was manufactured.

Buyers can decide to sell with or without the number plate
If you deal with the foremost car brokerage firm cars45 you can't sell with your plate number. Its unlawful because it is registered in owners name

However private dealers can decide to sell with it if they choose to. Look at cars around and you will see the old number plate is still in use

Its a 2007 model SUV does that mean the car was bought in year 2007.
If a car was posted at 1.5m does it mean it is not negotiable.

I advice you to change your orientation and grow up. Serious buyers don't make silly comments, they pick up their phone and call.
Don't derail the thread and move to another section to display your ignorance.

I think romance section will be suitable for you

Once your lies catch up with you, you want to change the topic. You're a bloody liar get that into your skull.
Re: Super Clean 7 seater 2007 model Pathfinder SUV For Urgent Sale. Now 1.5m by creamyzone: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Still available
Call now

(1) (Reply)

Adhesive Spray Glue / Registered And Veryclean 2003 Acura Mdx In Perfection At A Give Away 850k / Superclean In ND Out 01 Camry Droolite Reg Ac For 800k ND 850k Last Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.