Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

God Speaking Through A Loud Speaker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Speaking Through A Loud Speaker (179 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Public Speaking And Presentation School In Abuja / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Speaking Through A Loud Speaker by jayinfo2(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Well, may be because I'm bored during this lockdown, some thought has been creeping through my mind.

Could God just speak from heaven loudly that the whole word will hear him simultaneously.

He could just address the world from heaven that he is God and he sees everything happening to the world amidst this pandemic, he should promise to heal the word, and then warn us to cause something more deadly if the world will not stop its evil activities.

I think this message from heaven will cause shiver through our spine and stop everyone from doing evil.

This will make the world a better place, it will prove the truly God exist, and the pastors won't have to do much preaching and forcing people to repent.

My thought though.

What do u think.

1 Like

Re: God Speaking Through A Loud Speaker by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Apart, from the fact say He (God) has given us the free will to choose from good or Evil?? The fact still remains that some stubborn headed people wouldn't not adhering to this warnings Lol.. You know why? It's because it's in our Blood to be blinded by reality because, almighty Lucifer and his Devilish agent are on guard too.

So, considering the fact that if that also happens everybody naturally is suppose to make Heaven after the voice right? But, that would be shortcut for God to be God. But, God don't need to prove himself.

In other words, although I feel you but then that request is too Bullish for Almighty God. Listen, only is Angel is enough to do the Job. But, do you know that if it happens by accident the Entire World we live in would still not believe It's ReaL?

Lol, if the Angel no careful seF them (world people) go waste am sharply without thinking twice or adhering to its warnings. If Jesus way be the only son of God way come in flesh, way pure from Head to Toe, way no cOmmiT sin fit die how much more an Angel?

grin

So, whether, you like it or Yes? (Meaning, you got no choice than to just be Good) At the end of the day just do Good at all Times accept him as your Saviour and expect RapTuRe the NexT second.

grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And Abuja For Another 14 Days I / BUMPER BREAKING NEWS ! !! ! ! / Breaking: Covid 19 Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.