Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning (474 Views)

Lockdown: See The Party Video That Lands Funke Akindele, Husband In Trouble / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by IsaacRocks(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
I am a member of Redemed Christian Church of God, in Abuja. My parish Parish Assistance Pastor sent me a WhatsApp message this morning to get my food . I got there and I was surprised. Images below

Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by IsaacRocks(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Half paint robber of rice

Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by dawnomike(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2020
They are doing well... grin
Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by Garrieveryday: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Better than nothing

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by xdunamis(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your church tried o. This is what Jesus Christ preached. Unlike many churches today where hungry members keep deceiving themselves. They will only preach "audio gospel" have faith, you will receive miracle money this week, your helper will locate you soon, no sickness will locate you, breakthrough, breakthrough, breakthrough..... All the members will be shouting amen on top of their voices, when many get home they will continue their "hunger induced fasting"
Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by luwiizy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
E no easy....they tried a lot.
Re: Lockdown: See The Food My Church Sent To Me This Morning by ashiwaju11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gratitude is an attitude

(1) (Reply)

Never Run Whenever You Come Across A Snake, Here Is What You Should Do / The Legal Implication Of The Term Next Of Kin / Leadership And Management Skills For New Managers And Supervisors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.