Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

For Only 2k Learn To Create Whiteboard And Explainer Animation With Your Phone. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / For Only 2k Learn To Create Whiteboard And Explainer Animation With Your Phone. (559 Views)

2k For Explainer And Whiteboard Animation Tutorial. / Learn 3D Cartoon Animation With Your Phone Online Via Whatsapp For Just 1K / Top 5 Easy To Use Whiteboard Animation Softwares To Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Only 2k Learn To Create Whiteboard And Explainer Animation With Your Phone. by femonaija(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
No one will employ or give you money if you have no value to offer.

What skills do you have that can pay your bills aside your certificates?

Do you own a smart phone?

Is your smart phone an asset or liability?

I teach whiteboard and explainer animation video creation with smart phone.

The lockdown has been a blessing in disguise for me.

Demand for animation video adverts have 5x and I am almost not able to meet up with clients demands.

See video sample on our Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_dqjNlyoO/?igshid=1jc1sd6ghxs2f

I thought if we have more people with this skills u can also earn a living.

You have the opportunity to access and own my whiteboard and explainer animation materials for
2k (Two thousand naira ) only.

Offer is valid for limited time only.

https:///2349098788639?text=Hello%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20learning%20to%20create%20animation%20videos

(1) (Reply)

Kyocera 520 / Microsoft Surface Laptop / Uk Used Laptops At A Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.