Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo (7123 Views)

Girl Electrocuted While Fetching Water From A Well In Ogun / Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
This woman in Congo is looking for water to drink. No human should live like that.

I have a question to my friends in Africa, what is the most common problem you're facing with? When people donate to charities in Africa, does this help reach you?

1 Share

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
We are greedy set of people

We only care about oneself

Wicked from childhood

We need to change

Total reorientation

We have failed God , humanity and generation yet unborn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Native101: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2020
It's pictures like these that people from the West see and conclude that Africa is really one sh!t hole. Come to think of it though, they are not far from the truth.

I don't think even the people who drew water from wells in the bible all those many years ago had it this bad. Just let that sink in. We are talking about CENTURIES ago!

This continent is well and truly fvcked with illiterate, uninspiring leaders.

12 Likes

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Cirilla(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2020
cry
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Holumhidey(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2020
This picture reminds me of the time i bleeped NAIJAOLOSHO during a nairaland beach party.....
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Native101:
It's pictures like these that people from the West see and conclude that Africa is really one sh!t hole. Come to think of it though, they are not far from the truth.

This continent is well and truly fvcked with illiterate, uninspiring leaders.

You Absolutely right sire!!!

Do we need anybody to even tell us that it is right or wrong before we do the appropriate thing?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Native101: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

You Absolutely right sire!!!

Do we need anybody to even tell us that it is right or wrong before we do the appropriate thing?

Doing the appropriate thing is not in dictionary of an overwhelming majority of African leaders. As the oppressed, we are supposed to be the ones to take matters in our hands, but we are AFRAID to do the appropriate thing.

So this mess will keep going on until real people grow some balls and say enough is enough.

For example, people have been mocking Sowore for his bold move to stage a protest. Whether he was doing it for his selfish interest or not (which I don't believe to be the case, btw), he stood up to be counted when we really needed it. Someone like him , in my opinion, should have the backing of Nigerian youths who mean well for this country. But no, a lot of them sit comfy in their homes and mocked the man.

Such docile nature, ignorance, and tribalistic tendencies will continue to be a barrier to progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Native101:
Doing the appropriate thing is not in dictionary of an overwhelming majority of African leaders. As the oppressed, we are supposed to be the ones to take matters in our hands, but we are AFRAID to do the appropriate thing.

So this mess will keep going on until real people grow some balls and say enough is enough.

For example, people have been mocking Sowore for his bold move to stage a protest. Whether he was doing it for his selfish interest or not (which I don't believe to be the case, btw), he stood up to be counted when we really needed it. Someone like him , in my opinion, should have the backing of Nigerian youths who mean well for this country. But no, a lot of them sit comfy in their homes and mocked the man.

Such docile nature, ignorance, and tribalistic tendencies will continue to be a barrier to progress.

My thoughts though

Convid 19 already prepared us and show us the way to go

If we can’t now then I wonder when we are going to
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Native101: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

My thoughts though

Convid 19 already prepared us and show us the way to go

If we can’t now then I wonder when we are going to
would be interesting to see how people react from here on up to 2023. I know I'd be disappointed, as always.
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Native101:
would be interesting to see how people react from here on up to 2023. I know I'd be disappointed, as always.

This convid has taken away kind of shield away from the masses
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:
This picture reminds me of the time i bleeped NAIJAOLOSHO during a nairaland beach party.....
What dose this even mean?
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Holumhidey(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Evablizin:
What dose this even mean?

Probably the wideness of it all.....
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by ChoCho54(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ewo ni ibeere? What do you want to do about it?

That picture is depicted in all northern parts of Nigeria. Go and help them first.

Arrewa danarrewa is decieving himself and his fellow almajiri with urban pictures.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by ChoCho54(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:

Probably the wideness of it all.....
I wished you drowned in there.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by DanArrewa: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria cry cry
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by DanArrewa: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:

That picture is depicted in all northern parts of Nigeria. Go and help them first.

Arrewa danarrewa is decieving himself and his fellow almajiri with urban pictures.
That picture was taken from your region...

Stop mentioning me on every thread

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Donice01: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Updates on the ongoing railway project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBedfQ9mWik
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by ChoCho54(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
DanArrewa:
That picture was taking from your region...

Stop mentioning me on every thread
Nothing to prove your claim. The soil in the one Sarrki posted is same as northern Nigeria. He's just not bold enough to label it accordingly.

I will mention you whenever I like. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Failure44: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
We are greedy set of people

We only care about oneself

Wicked from childhood

We need to change

Total reorientation

We have failed God , humanity and generation yet unborn
Oga , how have we failed god?
Abi it is god that has failed us undecided
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Compliant(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is WELL
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
So Sad.Wish i could just help her.
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by mytime24(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
All black african leaders are dsame

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:

Oga , how have we failed god?
Abi it is god that has failed us undecided

You mean your ogbunuike?

Or amadioha?
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:

Se won ran ee simi ni?
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by ChoCho54(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

Se won ran ee simi ni?
Nope!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nope!

Ok thanks
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Failure44: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

You mean your ogbunuike?

Or amadioha?
All gods.
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by aristocratic5(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jesus
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please this lock down has dealt with me, help me with anything at all, no matter how small, God bless you
632. 352.7964
Fidelity.
Re: Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Africa needs no pity ...
All these NGOs and charity organizations are scam
....they make money from the poverty of Africa...

We need to deal with all our leaders...
We need to get equal opportunities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In / Lassa Fever In Benue Kills Man And Two Pregnant Women / Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.