Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Need Of The Necessary Tips For A Beginner Tailor. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Need Of The Necessary Tips For A Beginner Tailor. (213 Views)

Closure Wig Vs Frontal Wig: Which Is Better For Beginner? / New Offer From The Tailor Agency / Need A Tailor Who Can Sew Suit In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Of The Necessary Tips For A Beginner Tailor. by Phemysam19(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am new in the fashion world( tailoring to be precise), and I really will appreciate if anyone that gone ahead can give some useful tips for a beginner like me. (eg. the mistakes you have made and how newbies can safely avoid it). I'm undergoing my apprenticeship in my local area, but I don't want to be limited to what is produced there when I am through. Please I will appreciate any help that you can render.
Re: Need Of The Necessary Tips For A Beginner Tailor. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Phemysam19:
I am new in the fashion world( tailoring to be precise), and I really will appreciate if anyone that gone ahead can give some useful tips for a beginner like me. (eg. the mistakes you have made and how newbies can safely avoid it). I'm undergoing my apprenticeship in my local area, but I don't want to be limited to what is produced there when I am through. Please I will appreciate any help that you can render.
you need those mistakes to be good

1 Like

Re: Need Of The Necessary Tips For A Beginner Tailor. by Phemysam19(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
you need those mistakes to be good
Thanks so much, I was trying to avoid that before but now I will try and embrace it.
Pls don't hesitate to tell me any other Vital info I need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Shop - Balenciaga Allover Diagonal Logo Beltbag In Brown / Sneaker 42,43,41 / Ladies Bodycon Fashionable Party Dress..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.