Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. (655 Views)

How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys, I am presently serving in Jigawa state and will be rounding up soon. I don't want to go back to the west where I come from because there's no job waiting for me any where. I want to know how the teachers recruitment for secondary school works and how much do they earn please.

If you can also help me with a Job then I'll move to where you are if it involves me relocating.

I have a BSc Botany with Professional Certifications in HSE. Thanks in advance.
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Hello bro pDudd, I had to mention you on a quiet thread. I couldn't access my mail. Can you give me a mail with which I can contact you or here's mine.. Mailagenius@gmail.com
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2020
yungchop:
Hello bro pDudd, I had to mention you on a quiet thread. I couldn't access my mail. Can you give me a mail with which I can contact you or here's mine.. Mailagenius@gmail.com
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 12:24am On May 06, 2020
You can edit your post now.. I have sent the mail. @pDudd

1 Like

Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Safariboy why did you PM me?? I can't view it anyway..
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
yungchop:
Safariboy why did you PM me?? I can't view it anyway..
Bro me self wan borrow same amount. Hopefully to pay back at the end of the month. I have some stringent issues to settle now.
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tyewolove Help me with any amount please, I'll appreciate it. cry
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by kabiruDK(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
yungchop:
Hello guys, I am presently serving in Jigawa state and will be rounding up soon. I don't want to go back to the west where I come from because there's no job waiting for me any where. I want to know how the teachers recruitment for secondary school works and how much do they earn please.

If you can also help me with a Job then I'll move to where you are if it involves me relocating.

I have a BSc Botany with Professional Certifications in HSE. Thanks in advance.

which L.G in Jigawa??
Re: Teaching Jobs In Northern Nigeria. by yungchop: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
kabiruDK:

which L.G in Jigawa??

Kazaure but I left already

(1) (Reply)

. / Full List Of School Resumption Date Has Being Released / Question On CALCULUS Help Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.