Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. (286 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / BREAKING!! See how God has helped Nigeria (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. by muykem: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
I AM SO PROUD OF NIGERIA ��

have never been so proud of Nigeria than now.
Imagine if Nigeria was still depending on rice, our most staple food, imported from China during this pandemic and lockdown allover the world.
With a population of over 200 million people the world was and is still expecting the worst of COVID-19. However, I make bold to say that our health professionals are the best in the world such that we have had, though unfortunately but just 10 deaths and less than 400 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 as at today. We certainly have the best health professionals and not even the Americans can compare with us.
I am proud to be a Nigerian ��
God bless and continue to protect Nigerians ��
Re: Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. by SouthNigerian: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have just one question for you... the one derica of rice & a handful of beans shared among a few Nigerians, is it Nigerian produced or foreign produced?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. by 2special(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even compare to Ghana, how many people have they tested for the virus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Policy We Criticized Has Helped Nigeria Greatly. by Hoephase: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op it seems you just wake every morning and the first thing that pops into your head is how to kiss Buhari's ass. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Govt’s Plan To Deduct Workers’ Salary To Fight COVID-19 Sparks Uproar / Newskogi Governorship Election:tribunal Admits Multiple Age Declaration By Deput / List Of All Companies And Billionaires That Have Contributed To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.