Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm (248 Views)

COVID-19: President Buhari To Address The Nation By 7pm Today / The New Ayinke House, Lagos Buhari Will Commission (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Hospital Kano Records First Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation today, Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Source: https://www.tvcnews.tv/president-buhari-to-address-the-nation-at-7pm/
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by youngest85(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's Welcome
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Cirilla(f): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by THUNDER4real(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
ok waiting....covik 1-9 birus broadcast
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by datola: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tensions are high.
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Beedehmee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
He will be extending the lockdown.
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Gofwane(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
No need to keep hopes high because there are 98% chances that the dummy will be coming on tv to talk rubbish that is of no value to the average Nigerian.
God knows I won't obey any sit at home order anymore if they are not going to provide what it takes to stay at home. I'd rather go out and get infected than stay inside and starve. All die na die

Infact, I don dey over vex
Re: Covid-19: President Muhammadu Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation Today By 7pm by Christy8906(f): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please I need you to assist me to feed , no amount is too small,
Please check my signature for my account no.
May God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Will Spread All Over Nigeria - NCDC Boss Warns State Govt. / 7 Proven Home Remedies For Thicker Hair / COVID-19: 38 Confirmed, 18 Recovered , 1 Death Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.