Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus (467 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by Abolaji2709: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
A woman known as Sandy Brown of Grand Blanc has lost her entire family to the coronavirus pandemic. Her husband Freddie Lee Brown Jr. who is just 59 years and her son, Freddie Lee Brown III died after testing positive for the coronavirus....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/a-woman-lost-her-whole-family-to-coronavirus/

Re: A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by Grandamante: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Enduring heart to the woman.

As I always try to learn from happenings from other people life, I ve this feeling that, may be, if they were fitter, especially the son, they may just ve survived it. But, what do I know?
Re: A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by Omololaeni(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
May God heal our land
Re: A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by Abolaji2709: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omololaeni:
May God heal our land
Amen
Re: A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by Ameeria: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is really sad. RIP to the deceased.
Re: A Woman Lost Her Whole Family To Coronavirus by obumsway(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
its really sad .... but one contributing factor is these underlying health factors especially causing obesity. .. a guy so obese like that may not be upto 25yrs of age so its a pity

sha, wish Nigerians can understand the gravity of this sickness ....

(1) (Reply)

Almost Out Of Stock!!! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears (UK) 50% Discount Off! / Loans for civil servants. ( state and federal) / What Turn The Story Of My Family Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.