Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

President Buhari Addresses The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses The Nation (286 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Addresses The Nation by omaolowo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

April 13, 2020
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by adeowo84(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ftc...I need likes...cos today is my birthday

Bubu want to extend lockdown again
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
I Advice The Leadership of Federal Republic of Nigeria to As Matter of Urgency Consult with The Servants of GOD in Nigeria..

I am Talking of GENUIE Servants of GOD who will give Directions on what we should do as a Nation...
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by okomile(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pre recorded speech as usual

Lockdown extended
Nothing more

More looting and daylight robberies

Igbooro o re'rin
People are not smiling
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020

(1)

AU Must Withdraw Anti-corription Award To Buhari Or I'll Protest: Timi Frank / Coronavirus: OMC Releases Risk Zones Areas, Encourages Stay At Home Policy / The Unsung Gallantary Of The Superlative Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.