Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba (236 Views)

Chelsea Complete Deal, Star To Arsenal?, Man United Pogba Swap, Duo To Liverpool / I Regret Coming To Manchester United - Pogba / Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United: Pogba Miss City Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba by olamariamjonez(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Paul Pogba says his mom disclosed to him that he would come back to Manchester United after he left the club in 2012.

The France universal joined Juventus on a free exchange in the late spring of 2012 subsequent to getting baffled because of his absence of first-group openings at Old Trafford.

In any case, regardless of swapping Manchester for Turin, Pogba says his mom consistently accepted that he would one day make an arrival to the club.

Pogba disclosed to The Official Manchester United Podcast: “My mom consistently let me know: ‘You will head off to some place yet return.’ She generally said this.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/04/13/my-mum-consistently-revealed-to-me-id-come-back-to-manchester-united-pogba/

Re: My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba by XD57: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Loser
Re: My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba by BlueBanana: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
This guy should focus on his career and forget distractions
He's getting old already
Re: My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba by dawnomike(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mama's saying ended up not been a good one for Man United fans grin
Re: My Mum Consistently Revealed To Me I’d Come Back To Manchester United – Pogba by tidalstorm(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
No be like say him dey add anything to the team as him comeback, make him see him mate Bruno Fernandes.
Now sef Fred get more relevance for that team.

(1) (Reply)

Sarri: I Had Confrontational Relationship With Chelsea Dressing Room / Official: South Korea To Restart 2020 K League Season On May 8th / Atlanta '96 Nigeria Men's Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.