Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? (789 Views)

Transport Your Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Or Cotonou / Transport Your Vehicle From Usa To Lagos Or Cotonou / Ship your Car Through Us From Usa To Nigeria Or Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by Emma0046: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
How much will it cost to land a 2000 toyota Camry from cotonou to Lagos, or is it better to buy in Lagos? Again amongst toyota Camry & corolla, nissan maxima & altima, mazda 626, volkswagen bora & passat, honda accord & civic (all 99/2000 model), which one is better generally?
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by Ikenna351(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
Na wah for dis ur question. You are suppoose to desire one or two cars and then ask for advice, to make a better choice. Even after the advice , you still have to take a decision and make the choice yourself, cos you are not buying the car for us. There must be a car you dream of being an owner or fancy. Ask us about the reliability, durabilty, maintenance cost , fuel economy, performance, etc. The response you get will help you to go forward with the purchase or look for another, and not to ask us to choose a car for you to buy.

Ikenna.
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by femmy2010(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2011
Let's head to the cotononou auto market to view the very many buy options.
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by BOMANY: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2011
@Emma
Listen to what Ikenna advised u,dnt confuse ursef.
4 Cotonou,I had very experience dia, I got d car without accessories, they stole it, better pay 4 what u see & drive it home at once, 4get about this cotonou wahala
Good luck
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by femmy2010(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
[b]@Romany,
Was your Car Stolen in Cotonou or in Lagos?
If in Lagos then a Lagos car can as well be stolen in Lagos.
All you we should pray for is that our own things should be ours alone and not for anybody to take away.
For me,ii make buying from Cotonou so easy and stress free.

I can be reached on 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com and we would indeed get you great value for your limited funding.
[/b]
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by segzy2000: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
do u have toyota corolla 2004 and 2005,like the bankers use,clean and how much.
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by femy2010(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
I do not have it but i am sure we can help you procure the desired 04 Corolla from Cotonou with a budget of N1.6m.

Our contact remain 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by BOMANY: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Femy
I didnt say all dealers of cotonou r thieves, I said someone stole me,I dnt know where it happened but it is how I received it. Anyway I wish u gud business but 4 me I cant go 4 it again
Re: From Where/whom Do I Buy From: Lagos Or Cotonou? by Emma0046: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2011
Thanks all for your suggestions. The reason why it seems I'm confused is because I want a car that'll be reliable, durable and easy to maintain, also I heard Cotonou market has high grade fairly used cars and that they are reasonably cheap compared to Lagos. The experts in the house should enlighten me more.

(1) (Reply)

1999 Honda Accord***babyboy***(registrd)------820k / C Class For Sale - Only 650k / Good To Go @ 1.05m Acura Tl 2003 Model .07033860294,08184196572

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.